ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

collecting my 182 cup in next 20 mins

Family Bus
Oooh congrats!! Get pics up when you've finished using all your fuel up!

I <3 Inferno tbh.. was one in town for sale a few weeks ago, was proper tempted!!

BLACK GOLD 182
i dont mean this really but i think your a right T.....W...A..T, becuase i really wnat a 182 :( people stop buying thme or they wont be one letf for me lol hope you all the best mate with the car i really wnat one!!!

clio 182 cup
pics added

fezzzzzzzzzy041.jpg

They're badges. They go on the lower b-pillar. Not all Cups came with them, I had mine added after delivery along with the splitter (gratis of course). They're different to the 172Cup badges, in case you end up looking for some.

clio 182 cup
they were a right tw*t lol to get off especially on the spolier took an hour and a half to get off :mad: you can tell a little where they have been but only needs a good pollish and it will come off, can only tell when waters on the car. thanks :)

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
RB always come out baby blue if you don't get it in the right light! Gah!
Mine came with badges and splitter ;)

clio 182 cup
is there so many in this racing blue? i read on some 1 selling 1 on pistonheads there sonly 500 and another said only 13 with the white stripes