ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour code for a Clio 172 Cup

BMW 118 M SPORT
Hi guys, im a Renault owner but not driving a Clio but Megane instead....soz if anyone thinks im wasting there time and all but could someone please tell me the colour code of a Clio 172 Cup (blue) as im getting some ideas of spraying my car that colour....just added a pic of my car below, thks in advance :)

706196_647_full.jpg

Da

Less
here ya go mate...
BLEU MONDIAL D43 (Mondial Blue)
Aerosol 77 11 219 313
Touch up 77 11 219 314

oh and welcome to CS mate! :approve:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
What you want to ask is 'Could someone please do a Photoshop on my car to show how it would look in Mondiale Blue?' ;)

PS. Welcome to the club.

Donny

BMW 118 M SPORT
donnyo said:
What you want to ask is 'Could someone please do a Photoshop on my car to show how it would look in Mondiale Blue?' ;)

PS. Welcome to the club.

Donny

This is kinda close to what i want it to look like....

172meggy.gif

carbon copy said:
would look good imo.

white would look better. ;)

Funny you should say white as that was my plans originally until i saw the colour of the 172....

keiwheels4df.gif

And opinions guys? oh thks again for the welcome :D

Welcome to the club.

I like it as it is tbh.
How big are those wheels ?? they look massive, are they 18's ?

BMW 118 M SPORT
cat171 said:
Welcome to the club.

I like it as it is tbh.
How big are those wheels ?? they look massive, are they 18's ?

18" mate, i like it aswel mate but the front bonnet has loads of stone chips and someone scratched my car the other day, also little dents from pple bashing drs against the car from before i had it,just luks a mess tbh and i thought i may aswel fork out the extra cash to get a good respray :D

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Shanukes said:
Yea they do look good, but the blue is getting my vote i think :D

Hi Mate:)

Welcome to the site, you'll have to get a Clio for your next car!!!

Go with the blue!!! It's better than the white IMO sure your not tempted with another yellow one!!

Glyn

BMW 118 M SPORT
glyn1980 said:
Hi Mate:)

Welcome to the site, you'll have to get a Clio for your next car!!!

Go with the blue!!! It's better than the white IMO sure your not tempted with another yellow one!!

Glyn

Hello Glyn mate, fancy see'in you here :D Was thinking of a Clio 172 Cup but ive spent too much mny on the Megane so it would be a shame to sell up now....wil prob go for the blue at the end....the pisc you sent me of your Clio luked awesum mate....keep in touch... :)

Shane :D

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Cheers mate, i'm impressed with your Megane, it's tidy!!! Love the white wheels!

Will keep in touch and I hope you are a regular to the site!! I've just become a full member!!!!!

I'm getting the car lowered within a month now, probably going tith the Spax fixed VSX kit. Should make a difference!!