ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour

Renault Laguna Coupe

The blue looks a bit lighter than that in real life - more like China Blue. I like the Cherry Red.

GR7

Shiny red R32

The red would be nice if it looked exactly like the pic above - BUT IT IS NOTHING LIKE IT - so go for the blue!

307 hdi (powered by derv)

from the pics above blue, but i gotta say i think pearl black is best coz thats what i got.

Louise - surely not Another car? Blue or Red look best but seeing as you have 2 blue cars already - Red.

if we are going on what we have, Id say Blue because it is the best.

There is definetly something about that Cherry Red though which looks really, really nice..

Daz.

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

thanks Viv :D

yeah... Selling the 1.3 Fiesta Ghia runaround.... Renault have offered £1000 for it in p/ex. They cant get me a car for the 1st March now, but they will give me a free loan car from 1st March til mid March.

Kinda gonna b joint car with me and my Parents. Just need to decide colour so I can order 2moro.

Depends.. Do ya want another Blue Car or a Red one..

If you cant decide, write them down, put them in a hat.. then pick one out and have it. :)

Daz.

Clio 1.6 16V

Ive got a sunburst 1.6 Dynamique arriving at the end of the month with climate and Xenons, so perhaps I will be a bit biased!? OK it was the wifes choice not mine ...she will be driving it! Still prefer my Iceberg 172!

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Louise, def go for the Blue.

There is a Blue dynamique on my route to work and it looks awesome. If the rubbing strips were colour coded I might even think it was a cup at a distance ;)

If youre restricted to those three id go for blue, but i have to say black is the best, as long as you dont mind cleaning it all the time!

go fo the sunburst yellow, I have one and they aint that many around. looks ace in the sun aswell.

Only problem is on some of them the bumpers and all plastic bits are slightly off colour, same with the platinum ones aswell. Most of the clios have this fault but the light ones show up more, especially under sodium lights :(

BTW my mum has the blue one and it aint that nice in the flesh imho./

Black is a bit common, white is a bit van like, silver is the 172 colour so unless it a 172 I wouldnt, green is ok(if u like that sort of thing).

the grey/graphite one looks very nice, but in a formal sort of way, if u know what i mean.

Try going for a colour that isnt too common, easy way to make your car stand out.

(hope I dont offend anyone here, we all have different opinions)

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

OK--- I did it.... was gonna go for blue, but then realised I have a Blue Fiesta, and a Blue Williams, and parents Ka is blue, so Id be different, and go for the

Yellow

:D