ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Common 197 Faults

White clique
I have an 07 R27 with only 1800 miles on the clock. I am guessing its the 1st edition gearbox thats installed at the moment. Do you think a replacment gearbox will only happen if there is problem with it.. Or will i take it in and ask about it

I was also expecting a bit more MPG it never seems to move of 24.9 even if i am driving like my mother. anyone else got this

thanks
24.9 seems fairly low end, but not totally shocking tho. Whats the average speed reading on the computer? Mine seems to always show 28.9MPG, certainly over a month anyway, average speed is about 22mph and i only really use it to communte to work and trips around town, hardly any motorway driving really. Reset it and try again to see what you get over the next week or so. You also have a very low milage car for the year, so i am imagining you are doing very short journyes??

Last edited:
  Clio sport 197 f1 R27
I have an 07 R27 with only 1800 miles on the clock. I am guessing its the 1st edition gearbox thats installed at the moment. Do you think a replacment gearbox will only happen if there is problem with it.. Or will i take it in and ask about it

I was also expecting a bit more MPG it never seems to move of 24.9 even if i am driving like my mother. anyone else got this

thanks
24.9 seems fairly low end, but not totally shocking tho. Whats the average speed reading on the computer? Mine seems to always show 28.9MPG, certainly over a month anyway, average speed is about 22mph and i only really use it to communte to work and trips around town, hardly any motorway driving really. Reset it and try again to see what you get over the next week or so. You also have a very low milage car for the year, so i am imagining you are doing very short journyes??

Its been in my garage, its more weekend car, i will try reset it and see the outcome..

thanks pal

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mines on 18k and i get around 27 mpg. Thats a mixture of raping its arse and pootling about