ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Components for 182

RB 182 FF
Hi, I want to replace my components for my 182. Any suggestions of what will replace the standard speakers in the door and dash? I am keeping my eye on Ollies Focals, but ideally dont want to be spending more than £100.

Thanks Nick

RB 182 FF
Trouble is fitting them too, I will probably want to amp them but I can see the wiring for that being a complete PITA.

RB 182 FF
I am too tight for that, and I used to enjoy wiring systems in. Will have to have a look as I dont want to go Chavvy, just want a nice sounding system.

2002 172
if i was you i'd go for 13" amped up components in the front. nothing in the rear as you wont need them because your ears face forward, and a nice little 10" sub to give it a bit of a punch. you need need real expensive stuff to get good sound, though it does help