ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cooksports and spacers

BG Clio 182
Had a really good look but can't find anything specific. I've got a 55 plate 182 full fat on cooksports and it's the nuts but it really needs some spacers looks like it's crying out for some.

What do I do? I can't do with rubbing it's not a daily but it's my fun car so is used most days and only does a few miles but don't want rubbing.

I want the wheels to sit on the arches and was wondering what to buy I.e how big and where from? I'm sure hubcentric are supposed to be best so I presume them?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Your wheels are a different offset to mine I think but this is my 172 on cooksports. 25mm spacers on the front and 15mm on the rear.

Only rubbing I had was the inner arch. If you look in my project thread I've removed part of it, took all of 5 minutes with a stanley knife.

14197459120_befdcd1faa_z.jpg

Monaco 172 Rear by welshname, on Flickr

14197408358_6ce04a574f_z.jpg

Monaco 172 by welshname, on Flickr

14197578327_555fddf4ec_z.jpg

Front Fitment by welshname, on Flickr

14197461140_e00d461de9_z.jpg

Rear Fitment by welshname, on Flickr

BG Clio 182
That looks s**t hot wow that is absolutely what I'm after ill have a look through mate thanks a lot!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I also get rubbing if I've got people in the back when going over speedbumps or round a bend. But only if they are fairly weighty and I've got virtually a full tank of fuel LOL.

BG Clio 182
Haha! How can I find out the measurements mate because if you'd be willing to work that out I'd be eternally grateful ;) haha honestly your car looks the muts nuts

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Hint: saying which one was yours would make working it out easier ;)

although I know it's the one on F1's. Are they a different offset again to normal alyum's?