ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cool memorabilia thread

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i posted a trick mods thread before but it descended to sh*t, this would be good for cool car related memorabilia

i have recently been visiting reclamation yards/stores for furniture for mine and the mrs' cottage, we have got something now but also saw some cool things, kinda car related

DSC00052.jpg

lol....

can.jpg

a proper old school anti-freeze jug, loved it and it was only £5 so bought it, seen some cool RAC light up sign too...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
pm me with these places you sack of moose piss.

I wanna go too!! x

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
lol..at lots of people having things....its meant to be a picture thread

that yank plate i have that says "2L - 172"

Neil yours if ya want it

you still trying to sale me that??? did you get it in the america because there is plate websites where you can order any americans state plate

Turbos.
Cool. I want to deck out a garage in old school stuff one day. I love the old style petrol pumps and signs.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lol..at lots of people having things....its meant to be a picture thread

you still trying to sale me that??? did you get it in the america because there is plate websites where you can order any americans state plate

i didnt and its not off one of them sites but the fella i got it off was from texas had about 300 plates to sell, plus its a 1960's plate reg plate sites dont have to small pressed numbers (19-60)