ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cool Mods For Skint People....

ZX6R B1H
a 6" grinder, a 9" grinder a drill and some bits :D oh and if you dont have some tools them as well...

Clio 182 with cup kits
silvervisions £10 for 4 off ebay
german style plate £20
led sidelights £20
SRP & EGP £20
air freshner £3
Petrol £27
lhsiderear.jpg

frontnightmean.jpg
these look cool. Where did you get them from and what was the part number and wattage etc. Also can these be fitted without taking off the bumper?

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Thought i'd add not sure if it's already on

LED Rear number plate light £4.00 for 2!

S6300121-1.jpg

Sprayed Mirror Covers?

S6300128.jpg

clio 172 corsa turbo300hp
I have just taken the pipe going to the acostic valve and fitted a pannel filter, gives it a nice throaty roar now. costs noting, takes 10 secs and makes so much differnce, just by being able to hear the engine, and you still get all the factory airbox still in place.

feed a caf down to the bottom of the bumper then bk up into the bottom grill the grunt will go but will mate 1n hell of a diffrence cause if you ask me having the grunt on a standard airbox sounds like heat soke and loosing power. Cause your not getting the cold air as it needs

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
What make are they? Size?

I've had loads of bargains really tbh just got to keep your eye out i.e. I got some literally brand new 15" Pro Race 1.2's with tyres for £260.00 off here

Monaco 172
Not a clue really, off my friends Clio before he sold it. 2 of them with tyres 2 without. Couldn't resist the deal.

EDIT:They are 15's BTW

Clio1.2, C2 VTR, 1.9 MJet
rear wiper: nothing used grommit from near footpedals wer 12v lead came in

alloys: £80 17" fox maybe not sure, scuffed but on perfect tyres

painting etc: spent well less than £100 on paint primer sandpaper etc for all bumper inserts, side strips splitters inside colourcoding etc

Clio 182
3/4 plate from fancyplates

Price: Less than £20 for a front plate

Advantage: Sit perfect in the recess

Disadvantage: Illegalish

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Sand paper on the melted "leather" RS steering wheels, gave mine a blast with some 80 grit the other day to remove all the lumps and its loads better :approve:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
My car's tooked away in bits at the mo but i'll pop up and get a pic possibly tomorro, looks better imo apart from a bit where i went a bit mad but it feels 100X better on you're hands! I can slide it through my hands on corners now without bits grabbing at me.