ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coolant hose clio 172.

renault clio
guys,

i need a new coolant hoses because mine is broken. In the Netherlands you only can buy a brandnew one in total for almost 200 euro's! A silicone isn't an option for that price. Does anybody has a suggestion were i can find a second hand in good condition. Or does somebody has one?

Please let me know!!

Cheers,
Kelvin.

renault clio
This is the one i need. Hopefully you can help me!

Foto800-HJD7XCTC.jpg

Foto800-NTOH3FHN.jpg

Ask in the wanted section . I think without a doubt someone will have one and be willing yo post yo the Netherlands

renault clio
Cheers mate. The only problem is that i can't put any posts in the wanted section. In The Netherlands those hoses cost moreover than €190-.

Even look on ebay or email renparts ( uk used ) and ask if they will send you one . Alternatively get one sent to a friend in the uk who will forward it to you

renault clio
Thanks for your help. I have send renparts an email. I allready check ebay out before but they sell more silicone hoses who are more expensive. I will wait for the reaction of renparts.

Cheers!