ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cooling Fan

Clio 172
hi,

Im after a bit of advice, I have had my clio for about 5 months now but i have never herd the cooling fan kick in! iv been sat in traffic for a while and still nothing! my engine temp sits about half way and never goes above but still i would like to make sure that my cooling system is working 100%

can anyone advise me how to check fan works etc?

Cheers

David

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Unplugging the CTS will also force the fan to startup but turning on the A/C (if it's working/fitted) will do the same.

Clio 172
when i turn my aircon on i can feel a drop in revs etc does that mean my fan is kicking in? sorry just thinking maybe i should have double checked the fan was running lol whats a CTS?? sorry im a joiner and not that much of a mechanic but i like learning new things lol :)

Clio 172
also when i put the aircon on the air was not Ice cold so im thinking its not gassed up when i managed to free up some money next month ill get that checked and filled if needed