ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Copper E30

Weeman sucks ****
weeman_4x4.gif

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
if that's progress no thanks........... looks like it's been pooped on

progress wasn't mentioned...

for intuitive and cool modding the americans are way ahead....par example, look at civic EK's being built from the UK vs the US of gay....i rest my case...

i think for cool points vs ghey points your opinion is also in the minority on this thread..

for intuitive and cool modding the americans are way ahead....par example, look at civic EK's being built from the UK vs the US of gay....i rest my case...

i think for cool points vs ghey points your opinion is also in the minority on this thread..

I have to agree I've seen some amazing build threads while poking about for JDM etc pics. The bay shaves and tucks along side K swaps and general mods have been awesome. The colours, themes and mods seem to be better chosen and executed. Most of their home builds put the CS untidy dirty spaghetti wired 1*2 engine swaps to shame tbh.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
I have to agree I've seen some amazing build threads while poking about for JDM etc pics. The bay shaves and tucks along side K swaps and general mods have been awesome. The colours, themes and mods seem to be better chosen and executed. Most of their home builds put the CS untidy dirty spaghetti wired 1*2 engine swaps to shame tbh.

i always liked you xxx

i always liked you xxx

Just telling it how I see it, lol. I do wonder if at least in part this is due to the fact that US schools have "shop" class on the list of subjects. They seem less daunted by taking on mamoth projects doing most of the work on bodywork and mechanical side of things.

For those interested in the process I found this posted on another site by someone who's done the same to their rocker cover.

I got this idea from my brother after he found this super cool paint.

It's a copper paint with real copper in it...has to be sprayed by an air brush or gun.

So I hit up my buddy eli to spray it for me...hit me up if you want a valve cover done! he can provide
emsmile.gif

anyway...first primer..then acid blocking primer...then the copper paint

after the paint is dry you apply the acid the comes with it which rusts the copper....which makes for some sweet colors as it oxidizes
emsmile.gif

check it out!! still debating the kevlar..may do carbon..idk

DSC02225.jpg

DSC02224.jpg

Never saw this the first time round. Awesome.

Needs better rims though. Some 30 spoke gold, like low riders would look mint.

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.

Also Americans are masters at throwing money at things....

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah coolios. Picture of liberty in copper or it isn't real.