ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corbeau Clubsports

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Mine with omp subframes fit nicely but will be modifying the subframes to lower them an inch or two,
Quality is miles better than the price would suggest,

IMG_2379.JPG

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh that makes sense Dave thought it would be very difficult to make a one size fits all without any extra mounts needed

Bash they look decent interesting thoughts on the height are they stupidly too high or acceptable level but could be better?

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
If you are the only driver you can drop them 20mm simply by removing the seat back and forth rails
I'm 5' 8'' and want to be sat lower so if you're taller they will need dropping, if it comes to it I'll just knock up some custom subframes
like a copy of the extra low cobras that are no longer available.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Mine is on OMP frames, height is ok tbh, could be lower but more than liveable, thats with the side mounts directly mounted to the frame, not using the sliders they come with.