ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

corbeau seats

Half stripped mk2 172
What do you people think of these? They are kevlar, drawback is they are sidemounted, so i have to fit them with no subframes otherwise i end up too high.

Vince

Attachments

• proser.jpg
    proser.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 26
If you are fitting without subframes then you'll need to do some welding and/or drilling. Look at where the holes are currently for the seats and you'll see what i mean.

Half stripped mk2 172
they do one for the clio but its on sliders and dont fit that seat. They said that seat is a pro seat so it shouldnt be fitted on sliders, fixed to the floor.

Vince

Odd i would have thought they would be able to supply a subframe without sliders if they are saying its not meant to be used with them.

Half stripped mk2 172
Tbh, they do universal side frames for the seats, then as you said its a matter of welding/drilling in place. Thing is i dont have the equipment needed to do it, therefore am looking at about 150 quid to fit them i reckon.

vince

If you know someone handy with metalwork its not rocket science to have a frame made up. Although it doesnt sound like you do. £150 is a bit excessive.

Half stripped mk2 172
Yeah, well let me see how it goes after the weekend and then move from there. If not i will try and find somone decent enough to fit them.

Vince