ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corbeau XL sliders

BMW F30 / Clio 182
Hi all,

First in a probably stupid series of technical questions coming up.

I recently bought a track prepared 182 off a member from here. The car itself is great but needs a few little tweaks for what I want.

My question was, the sliders on the seats that came with the car seem to have limited forward movement when mounted. I removed the seats, dissembled the sliders and moved everything as far forward as possible. The weird thing is, when the seat is not mounted, you seem to be able to move them a lot further forward, so wonder if it's a design fault or just poor quality.

Is there any aftermarket sliders I could use? The reasoning is my missus wants to be able to join me on the track and whilst I havea perfect seating position, the pedals are a bit too far for her.

Alternatively if anyone has gotten over this then I'd be keen to hear how.

The sub frames I believe are the X Low ones from a member here.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMW F30 / Clio 182
Not sure, they were on the car when I bought it. I've heard they aren't great though

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
Are the bolts catching the slider once they are bolted down ?

You may need a shallower head on the bolt.

If not,check that each runner is parallel to the other and not nipping up.

BMW F30 / Clio 182
Think it could be the bolts now you mention it, is this something you've seen before?

Stupid question, but which bolt is it do you know and where can I source a shallower one lol?

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
Could be either the bolt holding down the runner or the one holding the sidemount on.

An engineers supplier should be able to sort you out or even eBay for them.