ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cornering left better than right?

K

kunit

my ph1 172 seems to go round left handers better than right. turning right i get understeer. i have set the car up on top spec wheel alignment equipment and all angles are within tolerence just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or im just being weird?
chris

Mustang, S13, AX GT
are any of your tires more worn than others, eg much more worn on the left side of the car?

MY10 R35 GTR
check tracking etc, des the car pull left or rite when ur on a flat road etc etc

Integra Type-R
I would check tyre pressure first off especially in this weather, i run mine a couple of psi lower in the winter. Check your tyre tread too. Just the obvious things out of the way first. Also are you sure its not your driving...?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
firstly check tyre pressures, next check the dampers to see if any are leaking and lastly do you have 4 tyres the same or at least 2 front the same and 2 rear the same (i always try to replace in pairs)