ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corsa VXR 'One more remap and it will be running up to 350bhp'

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk5 golf gti
Still high power

i want one but piston #4 worries me and i hate the astra vxr so cant go down that route

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW
In fairness one of my mates has his corsa VXR arctic running 320bhp

but he has spent a small fortune down at regal getting it there.. its a stunning stunning car though

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 182 Trophy
In all fairness 350bhp out of this engine is possible but it will need alot of money and rebuild with stronger components to get there.
As for the comment on them goin pop your correct they blow the big end bearings if you over rev them as standard from cold. Not a good idea on a turbo engine but its known to have happened i have a few m8s who work for vauxhall so i hear all stories, also if anyone has these kinds of vehicles and still have warranty be aware that the ecu apparently stores all data when running so if you do something stupid in one vauxhall can find that out from readings stored.

JCC

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Makes me LOL when clueless chavs try to talk about engine tuning. It's in the best colour for them at least.

EDIT: Just seen the crap out of date alloys on it aswell :dead:

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Golf R soon...
I like the Corsa VXR for what is but I just can't get the imagine out of my head.

I do own a BMW now though as I qualify as old :(

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
must start endlessly remapping the 172, 4 or 5 of them and I'll be passing zondas.

dab of oppo

sell clio for coilovers

etc.