ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corsa with Astra VXR engine

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
friend of mine did that well tryed was off the in for 1 year kept saying to every1 it was going to be 300bhp. the 220bhp. after a year off the road it was ready for a day the somethig else would breack after about another 6 weeks on and off the road he swaped it. looks so impressive but i think its dam hard to get right.

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
i think ive heard its definitely possible, a mate of mine is going to try it, i wish him the best of luck tbh and he will more than likey need it

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  ITB BG 182
Whats BODAY?
the car boday work wise is in good nick

This makes a clio look good for use of parts.
only bad point of the car is the fuel pumps on its way out, this will be sorted before the sale

also forgot to add the car had a new fuel pump around 2 weeks ago along with spark plugs and an oil and filter change
Fuel pump every 2 weeks? f**k that!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
If that looked totally standard I'd be more impressed - I like driving the missus' car these days! :eek: