ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Could this be the new ClioTrophy!!

Octavia VRS

those pics have been about for some time mate, the Dieppe factory for RenaultSport, where they build all the prototypes etc

Could have that styling tho, something different to just now

Suzuki SV1000S

That was seen a few months back mate - Could be though!!

I think the New astra VXR is gonna be the one to look at, Has handling by lotus too.

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by Mike Rochips on 03 April 2005

love the front and rear bumper,sh*t wheels tho.
Yeh! Doubt the released Trophy (if this is what it is) will have those wheels tho

GW Clio 200

Its just funny that this car meets a lot of the criteria that is mentioned in the article.

It has both 17" alloys and comes in yellow!!

The megane front end really looks impressive and the rear bumper..

If this car come on sale in the UK I will be ordering!!

ITB'd 172 POPTART

That front bumper is sexual!!! Alloys are wan-k

[Edited by Craig Ed on 4/3/2005 10:49:07 PM]

And the Twin Exhaust looks sh*te

R

rich[182]

dont like alloys, rear bumper hideous, front bumper is good though IMO

Yaris Hybrid

Doesnt have a Cup spoiler.

To be honest I dont think much of those front and rear bumpers. They look too big for the car and if this new Clio doesnt have more power it just seems like over the top styling.

That car looks like some sort of chavy max power job. When I look at those pics I do wonder why you cant already buy that as an aftermarket body kit. I mean how many sh1tty kits have we seen over the last few years...

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

In the best colour :D

I like the front bumper and the ph2 boot/ front lights and stuff.

Elise/VX220/R26

that would be awsome if it was a lil turbo, it looks like a mini megane, zorst pips look better than the wheelbarrow type 182 ones, not sure about the wheels but as someone said they are prolly not the finished items

Punto/Clio GTT

back bumper dont suit it at all, the clios a bubbley rounded shaped car, that bumpers to square to suit it imo.

wheels are awesome, just not on the clio though.

front bumper okish, same as the back though

dk

911 GTS Cab

these pics were around even before the 182 was launched, its a kitted up 172, probably just a one off test of a load of stuff, but I saw the pics about 18 months ago on a french site.

5 stud hubs? Megane turbo running gear perhaps? Why else would they bother? Turbo would be too quick to use all the power without lots of LSD (not drugs but they could help) and speed robbing traction control IMO. Maybe on the next clio. Doubt theyd go to all that trouble for a limited production run right at the end of the current models life.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Its not a development car for any production clio.

Nor is it the trophy.

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 10 April 2005

Its not a development car for any production clio.

Nor is it the trophy.
sssshhhhh..... spoilsport ;)

(even if it has been posted dozens of times)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Im going to order number 2 and claim its the greatest car ever made.

Might need to buy some creatine....

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 10 April 2005

Im going to order number 2 and claim its the greatest car ever made.

Might need to buy some creatine....
LMFAO!!!!!!!! Dude you crack me up, youre the KING!!!!