ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Counter Strike

A Beautiful R32
Anyone got a counter strike game thing I can join with online. Just got it to work properly for the first time and I'd like to play it online...

A Beautiful R32
I'm on source... Feel free to add me as a friend as I don't have any (online that is!).

My name is Daveylove

Long story, crap reason why so don't ask...

RuFF21 said:
im a big 1.6 player :) high skill yoyo attending IG4 and went to SGL;t :p

woo a fello 1.6er.

SGL is full of t***s tho, who think they're good :rasp::rasp:

:star::star::star::star:cs vet:star::star::star::star:

A Beautiful R32
Bloody typical... thanks to those of you who added me as friends but Steam isn't saving ANY settings. So no servers and no friends. So scrap the above, no point really, I won't be able to play for a while anyway :(

Davey182 said:
Bloody typical... thanks to those of you who added me as friends but Steam isn't saving ANY settings. So no servers and no friends. So scrap the above, no point really, I won't be able to play for a while anyway :(

i aint logged into steam for months.. but last time i did, friends was still a beta so lol, bound to be w**k :D

RuFF21 said:
anyone about to play now? bored

just been on it :X

pm me on irc tomorrow some time, my nick is BrrRAp :X

dont normally play public tho, get a mix or somethin tho maybe.