ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of clios around Harlow

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Albi Blue 182 - on M25 towards dartford
Silver 172 - 02 Reg Just off M11
Trophy 182 @ Mark Fish - Glen
Racing Blue 197 @ Mark Fish - Didn't catch the reg looked stunning though
Black 182 - 05 i think coming out of Mark Fish turning
Yellow 172 - on M11 Harlow turnoff

Thought some one might be on here?

Golf 7R
Racing blue 197 is alex18 from Renaultsport.co.uk Did it have tinted back windows? Plus im sure he said he see a racing blue 182 at Marks? Where in essex are you based?

Rapid Renault Clio 197
Hi mate just joined the forum, Lei69gh told me you spotted my Racing Blue 197 at Mark Fish's.

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Racing blue 197 is alex18 from Renaultsport.co.uk Did it have tinted back windows? Plus im sure he said he see a racing blue 182 at Marks? Where in essex are you based?

Im from south essex, the lakeside area!

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
the artic blue 182 could have been me, was if friday night around 6pm ish...

182 Trophy
Hey mate, Glen Here, good to meet you and good luck with the sale.

New brakes are brilliant - can totally reccommend them - so much more confidence from the pedal!! Mark's a really nice chap too - glad I got him to do them.

Catch you about.
Glen

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
What brakes did you go for again, may have to have a look at them!

Have you posted any pics of your car up yet?

Should come along to a meet, keep any eye out for any meets around london.

182 Trophy
Brembo Max Discs (grooved) and Pagid RS4-2 pads (plus hoses and fluid). My car has not done a lot of miles ~13k, and though the brakes had plenty of time left, mark said that because they hadn't been used had a lot, they were in poor condition - fine for everyday use, but if you want to push it a bit, they were not in the best of form.

Did a bit of research before buying - a few on cliotrophy.co,uk have had this combo and say its amazing... only drive it at weekends but from sat evening and sunday, I'm inclined to agree.

Yup, will keep my eye out for some meets in the london area.

Will put some photo's up in the next few days - just had it permaguarded, so looking pretty damn good at the moment!!

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Sounds good, may have to speak to Mark about doing them aswell next time im at his. Got to find a decent pair of recaro's first though i think!

Cant wait to see the pics!:)