ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of pics of my 172

Civic Type-R
1st time ive posted pics of my car so here goes :) had the bumpstrips colour coded last wkend. I know it needs lowering but far too bumpy where I live :eek: Comments welcome, thanks.

cliosport20wj.jpg

cliosport39jy.jpg

cliosport10jk.jpg

awsome Ph-Quick there :approve:

door handles next?

oh, and i want your reg... my name's Dan and i prefer yours to my current private plate lol

Civic Type-R
Thanks :) next is uprated front brakes and ITG panel filter in a couple of months, then more colour coding in the summer. Will have to see after that!

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Looks nice mate, is it an iceberg Ph1? hard to tell in the picture.

I've just had a koni kit fitted to mine today. hasn't lowered it much but the handling is now awesome.

Civic Type-R
Its iceburg silver ye, isnt very clean in the top 2 pictures. Will be getting the boot lock coded next fubar and maybe the door handles too not decided yet. Whats this koni kit Chris? Sounds interesting :) thanks for the comments guys.

I have some spare door handles for sale if you want them PM me. Would mean you could get them sprayed whilst the car is in use, save them having the car for the day.

Needs a cliosport sticker in one of the windows.

You can just about make out mine below. It's the small external sticker, centred about 2 inches below the rear brake light.

RIMG0845.jpg

Civic Type-R
Really nice Mk1 Chris saw it in the other thread :) Looks good with the handles done too! Will look into getting a ClioSport sticker I think.