ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of pics of the rep

just a couple of pictures i took whilst out today and gave it a good going over the other day, so it was cleaner than usual, most recent addition is a stealth exhaust

DSCF7609.JPGDSCF7608.jpg

c + c welcome, not everyones cups of tea but it will do me for the time being

cheers, im looking for some cheapish coilovers to lower it a bit more all round, still riding a bit high for my liking

Good start!!! Cup spoiler - Skoda fabia front splitter - coilies - job done!

aye, already said about the coilies, will get a cup spoiler when one comes up at a decent price and was thinking of a splitter, wheres best place to get a skoda one?? skoda themselves?

is it a project?? yes it a campus under the sport body panels

Cool, what else have you got planned? I went down the same route, but regret it now. Too much money spent, but then again, I still loved that car. I don't love my new one in the same way. Have fun!

Cool, what else have you got planned? I went down the same route, but regret it now. Too much money spent, but then again, I still loved that car. I don't love my new one in the same way. Have fun!

yeah if i could do it again i wouldnt bother, id just put the money towards a better car, but ive done it now and i have to finish it. and about the money your right, you never realise how much all the little things add up and it does become very expensive

future plans are:
- colour code, door strips, door handle and mirrors
- coil overs
- cup spoiler and splitter
- possibly new wheels, maybe turini or something similar, lighter and more spokey, (if thats a word)

I remember this from your previous threads.
Awesome colour!

yeah i got the idea to make it into a rep as i remember ages ago seeing someone had commented on someones clio in the same colour, "why didnt they make the sport in this colour"

cheers for positive replies, next couple of mods a plan to do are:
- fit one of k tec reccessed system the super sports versions
- sport interior, half leather alacantra one, if one comes up cheap enough
- xenon headlights with 6k hids

anyone had an exeriences good or bad with the reccessed stainless steel system from k tec??

yeah didnt plan to take pictures there as im sure there are much more appealing views but thought it was something a little different

How many miles have you done with the spacers on, any problems at all?

erm im not entirely sure might be around 2000, but as far as i know never had any problems with them. However i must admit atleast once a week i like to reassure myself they are still tight by tightening them up, and i also do this before and after a long motorway journey

quick update, just recently fitted a recessed system from k tec, had a bit of a problem with the rear hanger as the campus one is not like a normal mk2, why did they have to make everything different