ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crap car, worth a read. Brilliant description.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Tango'd PB 1.2 16V
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220768216260#description

"If Trebor made car paint then I imagine it would look something like the colour of this car, it’s a pale minty green. I will include some green Trebor mints in the sale so that you can compare for yourself. Please specify if you would prefer Extra Strong mints instead, they are white (unlike the colour of this car) but I personally prefer them even if I do hold them partially responsible for the decay in one of my teeth."

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182
ahhh yes i have seen this a few times now :p have you seen his drawing up for sale on there too? there actually making quite a bit of money off them lmao

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Tango'd PB 1.2 16V
ahhh yes i have seen this a few times now :p have you seen his drawing up for sale on there too? there actually making quite a bit of money off them lmao

Yeah haha. FOCUS TANK.

"Sorry, the free cardboard box is no longer available. I used it to make a Flux Capacitor. I have now installed this in the Mint Green Ford Focus. It is untested and not covered in anyway by Ford warranty. When I go to buy a sausage roll later I will put some more petrol in and then zip her up to 88mph. If successful I will go back in time to catch the moron that touched up the arches and paint him mint green then ask him how he likes it! I will also go to McDonalds in the early 90's when they still served root beer and stock up. I miss their root beer."

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E63, 172 track toy
battlecat! epic.

this has got to be the best ebay advert ever, i would like to got for a beer with the seller.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1.2 y0!
i just cryed laughtin for the first time ever lol i've saved him as a fav seller to read his other auctions, clearly has too much time on his hands lol