ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

crapper of a clio on barry boys!!

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SNORT SNORT UHUHU AAAAAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS SO AHAHAHAHAHA FOOKIN AHAH... LAME! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tard.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
PMSL That is a classy motor, I love the Chrome Piping around the car, I can see that taking off big time.

Facelift R53 Cooper S
"DVLA say its a 1194cc snorter so I'm guessing the vents on the bonnet is for the pollen filter for the hot summer weeks."

lmao

1.8 Civic EX
Like the idea and if done a little better could be quite good...

and I agree...barry boys is such a harsh website....yeah there are some pretty shocking cars out there but it's all personal taste, no need to rip the crap out of someones pride and joy just for the sake of it..

1.6 16v
lol i see this car all the time driving around basildon or billericay! (if not this car then 1 thats identical lol)
shocking!!!!

Renault Clio 182
yeah each to there own but not very good. lol

on barryboys what do they all drive? since they can take the mick of everyone elses cars lol

Clio Billabong 1.2
Someone has surely just got around the whole thing with Tippex?
The result of boredom no doubt.

Scirocco GT 210
Cars this bad deserve to be ripped to shreads though. Having no taste gives other people the right to mock your car IMO. lol :cool:

If places like Barryboys didn't exist then there would be even more sh*twrecks like this on the roads.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
i have to say, i dont understand barryboys, if you look at some of their cars they are verging on the same! i.e done up not standard!

Civic Vtec y0
whats barry boys ally about? I have looked at few threads on there that have been posted here but never really took the time to browse the site

Is it a site for people who have modified cars, like cliosport is for people with clios or do they just **** cars off?

1.8 Civic EX
Cars this bad deserve to be ripped to shreads though. Having no taste gives other people the right to mock your car IMO. lol :cool:

If places like Barryboys didn't exist then there would be even more sh*twrecks like this on the roads.

^^^^^^^

very true :D

thats a bit harsh...are you members on Barry Boys by any chance?

it's all about PERSONAL taste when it comes to modding cars...

I say fair play to the guy for trying something different..

Renault Clio 182
no not member of barry boys at all. a few of my mates cars have been took the mick on it for trying something different.
not everyone liked my old car but took the good with the bad.
as you say all personal taste.

Scirocco GT 210
^^^^^^^

very true :D

No I'm not a member. There's a reason why that car is "something different" and why no one else has done the same thing.

People who have a go at Barryboys need to chill out a bit, it's just text on an internet forum, it's not like they go round vandalising these cars and beating up the owners.

tiTTy & SV650
I think people who go out of their way to **** other peoples cars are the ones who need to chill out a bit to be fair, when I see a gash car I'm totally chilled out I just laugh... barryboys people need pics and to mock it publicly, therefore they need to chill.

1.8 Civic EX

No I'm not a member. There's a reason why that car is "something different" and why no one else has done the same thing.

People who have a go at Barryboys need to chill out a bit, it's just text on an internet forum, it's not like they go round vandalising these cars and beating up the owners.

fair point but I gaurntee you wouldn't be saying that if it was your car!

Scirocco GT 210

fair point but I gaurntee you wouldn't be saying that if it was your car!

You're right, I'll be too busy slapping myself for having such a minging car. :dapprove:

Mondeo ST220
lol at the splitter, not to my taste at all and i personally can't stand it but the guy who owns it obviously does like it. think barryboys is a bit sad tbh, go out of their way just to **** off peoples cars. As rhino172 said, PERSONAL taste