ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crappy New Year!

Woke up this morning to find my pride and joy broken in to... No not a broken window...

Drivers door bent to F@*K! C@*TS!

Second time in a year... Cut my door pins after the first time, but that meant they had to bend the door even more to get in this time...

Alarm went off... but didnt hear it. BOLLOX!

Why couldnt they just smash the window eh? Now the worse thing apart from a F@CKED door (gonna need a new one i think) is that there is NOTHING in the car! No ICE... NOTHING! All i keep in there is the owners manual, an A-Z and a can of de-icer!

I am so P$SSED OFF!

Other than that...

Happy New Year Everyone!

Neil

Thanx 16v Clio...

Suppose its the times were living in eh?!

Managed to bend door back but is F@*KED... Window jams now... Oh well...

Dunno if it was planned or just crack heads though...

Clio 197

I dont know why but in Dublin I had the same problems, as did everybody I knew. Even if you didnt leave anything in the car they would break in just to check under the seats! I could have built a conservatory with the glass I bought for my old Mini and the birds AX! Two sh*tty little cars that they just kept breaking into! Most they got out of mine was a pair of Levis jeans. They took the belt off and left it...

Differect world here in Luxembourg. Leave a purse, mobile phone or anything on the seat and it is still there the next day...

soz mate!

thats sh*t news...

my mate had his car boken into, but they were very nice about it and didnt break anything, just peeled off the rear window rubber, took the parcel shelf, then put it back!!!!!!!

and the speakers were about 30 quid! LOL