ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed!

coming home this morning... stopped behind a few other cars because a woman was pulling into a pub.... and BANG... some little chav in a corsa straight into the back of me at 25/30... biggest shock of my life!

back and neck are killing, can hardly walk :(

boots absolutely fooked, newly fitted 172 bumper fooked snapped off inside and on the passenger side where it joins the rear quarter... metal bent inside where the rear beam thing is... gotta take it for an estimate tommorow.... all his fault obviously...

opened the boot and now it wont close properly... lights moved and all sorts of things out of shape :(

Photo-0022.gif

Photo-0023.gif

:(

Less
If u got bad neck ache feller, go to the hospital and get it all checked out... hope the chav was insured

80MPG BEEZA
well atleast your in one piece, get some compo so you come out with a fixed car and a bit of cash

yeah already done all the insurance... his fault etc going into accident repair tommorow etc..... soliciters (sp?) have called me just waiting for them to call back again.... going to the hospital shortly... seems to be getting worse :(

MINI Cooper S
Probably whiplash mate, i had it. Try and claim, i got just over a grand just for neck pains lol. Well worth it!

RenaultSport 197
What a complete c*ck wipe!

Bet he wasn't apologetic either? Hope you get a decent estimate for it. You not going to claim on insurance? Glad your safe though and hope your car get's fixed! It may be work checking the back frame to make sure he hasn't made it rigid from the impact.

is dirty.
Sorry to hear that mate..Hope you will be okay and at least the car is repairable. Shame though!

mk5 VDUB polo
carfull it isn't written off. the damage you can't see is a killer. my polo got written off when i hit a tree backwards, looked like that.

shame., looked like a lovely car

Breaking A 172 Replica
What a biatch!

How is the boot floor?

Make sure you take the bumper strip out...it woudl be shame for them to throw it away.

Was he insured then?

complain about neck and muscles constantly to the docs, insist on a collar.

revisit the doctors a couple of times asking for pain killers.

Put a claim in for whiplash and loss of earnings which the claims solicitor will claim from Chavs insurance.

6 months you'll have £2500 payout to put towards a 172.

TeZ

Non RS : (
:lolup: Russ should u really be giving that advice out in the open?????

sounds a bit like i will report u to the sun for a insurance fraud scam AHAHAAAHAHAHA jokes, i would do the same get what u can out of that chavvy lil c**t

What a biatch!

How is the boot floor?

Make sure you take the bumper strip out...it woudl be shame for them to throw it away.

Was he insured then?

yes insured... all sorted his fault etc all being repaired thru direct line who hes insured with...

Nasty. That chav has just put your insurance premiums up for the next few years.

dont thinkso seeing as its coming from his insurance? hmmm someone crashed into me last year and my premium went from 2k down to 650 this year...

RB 182 Cup
lol my mate got rammed in the arse in his old school beetle and him and had gf got £2k each

:lolup: Russ should u really be giving that advice out in the open?????

sounds a bit like i will report u to the sun for a insurance fraud scam AHAHAAAHAHAHA jokes, i would do the same get what u can out of that chavvy lil c**t

maybe not but thats what the insurance is for, someone will say thats why premiums go up but everyone would do the same so at least you get something for all the hassle.

And the fact that Jordan IS GENUINELY injured, hes every right to.

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
coming home this morning... stopped behind a few other cars because a woman was pulling into a pub.... and BANG... some little chav in a corsa straight into the back of me at 25/30... biggest shock of my life!

back and neck are killing, can hardly walk :(

boots absolutely fooked, newly fitted 172 bumper fooked snapped off inside and on the passenger side where it joins the rear quarter... metal bent inside where the rear beam thing is... gotta take it for an estimate tommorow.... all his fault obviously...

opened the boot and now it wont close properly... lights moved and all sorts of things out of shape :(

Photo-0022.gif

Photo-0023.gif

:(

Look at it as a blessing from God to change that terrible chav number plate.

chav number plate... yeah ok... and you are?

take a look around lad... theyre german plates.... i could name 30 people on here that have them.... ffs.

clio 197 cup
a few years ago my wife sustained bad whip lash from some t**t in a proton hitting her,which rammed her into the car in front, shes still not right now,but the compo chq made her smile. feel sorry for ya,but the car can be mended/replaced,your health is more important!!!!

take a look around lad... theyre german plates.... i could name 30 people on here that have them.... ffs.

What does it matter who I am? Do I need 1 million posts before I can post an opinion? Excellent, German plates on a French car - even worse :rasp:

TeZ

Non RS : (

What does it matter who I am? Do I need 1 million posts before I can post an opinion? Excellent, German plates on a French car - even worse :rasp:

Behave mate, your not gonna be liked if u just **** everyone off 2 posts into your forum life lol

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
complain about neck and muscles constantly to the docs, insist on a collar.

revisit the doctors a couple of times asking for pain killers.

Put a claim in for whiplash and loss of earnings which the claims solicitor will claim from Chavs insurance.

6 months you'll have £2500 payout to put towards a 172.

Which is the reason insurance prices are so high.

I'm not criticising the OP, but that looks about 5-10mph impact speed, if that. It can't be anyhere near 30mph.

Somebodys 172 rolled back into a post on here and there was a lot more damage.

I don't see how you could get whiplash from such a minor accident but obviously you wouldn't lie.
Hope that you get it all sorted soon.

Nice first post Mat61..... NOT

Think your losing a battle here!!! I myself have those ''chav plates'' as does my fiancee aswell as a numer of others on this site!

Such a shame Jordan.... look on the bright side you can drive the caddy to the meet :) ;)

Chelsea tractor
s**t that looks to be pretty much the same as how Ryan's was :(

Gutted mate - should all be fixed up soon though ;)

Think your losing a battle here!!! I myself have those ''chav plates'' as does my fiancee aswell as a numer of others on this site!

Such a shame Jordan.... look on the bright side you can drive the caddy to the meet :) ;)

oh yes!

nah lad on the way back from wigan around lunchtime.... hopefully be sorted asap though!

i hope so cheif, it was looking gooooood this morning, xenons on etc. :evil:

as always ;)

Chelsea tractor

I think they're "Chav"... ;) not :p

I just don't get why people want to copy the French!

Not my first post dude they all seem to get modded/deleted ;) Can't see the point of German plates on a French car, very ironic! Shouldn't they be on say a BMW? Not exactly legal either.