ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed!

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
CLAIM

i did ti when someone crashed into us
no injuries but if you say you did you'll get cash

i got a grand from it

btw where did you get those plates??

Last edited:

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Its hatefull when some1 runs into the back ou you, hope you get it sorted soon, Same thing hapnd me shortly after i got my 306, looked to have a litle more damage than the clio though as the bumper was in bits, and the cd player came out:(.
didnt hav any wiplash though so didnt claim,
I h8 to hear of som1 claiming for a non existant injury!!! but obviously if its genuine its ok.
Just my opinion anyway:)

CB600FS
CLAIM

i did ti when someone crashed into us
no injuries but if you say you did you'll get cash

i got a grand from it

If people didn't put in dodgy claims you'd probably have a grand saved anyway, thats the best bit of it. Not saying I wouldn't do it but thats the irony of it.

:( fook me... im so gutted for you jordan. was, and still is one of the best non-rs's on here.

hope you get better mate, thats the main thing, oh and also to get that as much cash as poss on the claim.

:( its upsetting to see this..

jay

Look at it as a blessing from God to change that terrible chav number plate.

What a f**king moronic comment so soon after something like this has happened, whats wrong with german style plates on a french car eh?

Its like saying i cant wear a scottish kilt cos im english.

If your posts have been deleted is it any wonder why when something so sensitive to someone is pointlessly interupted by a to**er like you.

Kindly keep your comments to yourself if youve nothing sensible to say.

back on topic.

Clio
f**k, so close to FCS aswell mate :(, so it was totally his fault? hope it all gets sorted out mate and bust his ass for it!! Glad your ok mate your neck and back will be sore for a while man, il speak to you about it on msn later pal, take care bud.

Clio
[/quote]Look at it as a blessing from God to change that terrible chav number plate.[/quote]

wtf?? are you drunk??!! this guy has just had some chav crash into the back of him and hurt his back/neck and you come out with the most stupid comment iv ever heard :rolleyes: :nono:, get a life.

f**k, so close to FCS aswell mate :(, so it was totally his fault? hope it all gets sorted out mate and bust his ass for it!! Glad your ok mate your neck and back will be sore for a while man, il speak to you about it on msn later pal, take care bud.

yeah totally his fault... going in for repair tommorow so should be a swift turn around!!

172 cup
Same happened to me two weeks ago waiting to turn right at some traffic lights and I got hit up the arse.
Pretty much identical damage to yours and my boot popped up. Had my quote of Renualt £780+ VAT. Repair tailgate, replace bumper, light and badges. Hopefully it is going in this week and will be ready in time for FCS.
Also since then the exhaust has started blowing quiet bad.

Clio
thats not actually to bad quote that mate.... are you VAT registered? Hopefully your exhaust etc will all be fine for fcs too dude

Surprised people are doubting the impact speed based on the visible damage. My first Clio was hit when stationary, the other driver had just started braking hard from 40mph so his nose was pretty low, cosmetic damage was negligible but I still had a bad neck and needed quite a bit of work done on the car (off of his insurance), I stupidly didn't claim on the injury but it went away after a couple of days.

He tried to claim I shouldn't have been stationary (!) even though I was at a roundabout waiting for a driver who wasn't indicating, he didn't get very far with that!

See My Clio? Tell Me
gutting to see that especially after the work ya was putting in for fcs hope ya can get it all sorted in time. as for the bad neck take him to the cleaners it will affect your ins so get what ya can

It wont affect his insurance he's not the one claiming its the chav who crashed into him!! Laura had a bad accident in her mk2 and her insurance isn't effected as its going through the other persons insurance!!!!

Chelsea tractor
You still should technically answer "yes" to the question: "Have you made a claim in the past 5 years" though...

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
my insurance got effected by a crash which wasnt my fault winston, rather than paying 1200 on the RSi, even though the claim was settled fully to her fault, i ended up paying 1500, i asked why and they pretty much said because i have technically claimed, whether my fault or not, a claim is a claim! i suppose it depends on the company really...

300 quid a year more because of some dozy bint on her phone!, sucks!

gutted for you mate, cant believe you got crashed in to, there are some dozy ones in this country!! good luck gettin the car sorted, looks like a repair job anyway so i bet thats a relief for you :)

Sambo

330Ci M Sport
sorry to hear about this fella, espescially as it looked so mint the other night....and i know for a fact that you couldn't give a s**t about matt's plate opinions so i won't bother saying ignore them! hope it gets sorted soon....

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
complain about neck and muscles constantly to the docs, insist on a collar.

revisit the doctors a couple of times asking for pain killers.

Put a claim in for whiplash and loss of earnings which the claims solicitor will claim from Chavs insurance.

6 months you'll have £2500 payout to put towards a 172.

Which is the reason insurance prices are so high.

I'm not criticising the OP, but that looks about 5-10mph impact speed, if that. It can't be anyhere near 30mph.

Somebodys 172 rolled back into a post on here and there was a lot more damage.

I don't see how you could get whiplash from such a minor accident but obviously you wouldn't lie.
Hope that you get it all sorted soon.
I had a simler crash someone hit me in back and i had wiplash and they hit me at 20mph

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
Look at it as a blessing from God to change that terrible chav number plate.

What a f**king moronic comment so soon after something like this has happened, whats wrong with german style plates on a french car eh?

Its like saying i cant wear a scottish kilt cos im english.

If your posts have been deleted is it any wonder why when something so sensitive to someone is pointlessly interupted by a to**er like you.

Kindly keep your comments to yourself if youve nothing sensible to say.

back on topic.

Oh yes Russ its exactly the same as your example of a kilt :rolleyes: Its the irony of his post about 'chavs' when that is what his plate is and also the country divide. Glad you post something like that advertising where you work with abusive language as well sure that represents your company very well! And lets not get started on your car in your avatar :rasp: Love all the bolt on bits.

As has been said this site really has gone down hill over the years, hate to agree once again with my 'good friend' Mr Dubai. Yes, I know you lot will answer well don't post or read here anymore. The mods seem to do a thank-less job, trying to weed through all the s**t (read most of the 14k of posts by Maz and as GC are not added probably somewhere around 30k in total. As has been pointed out to me she is on here from 7am - 12am most days and doesn't have a life)

I think the GF Missus thread had run its course as well hardly an achievement being top of the google list. Plenty of free pron on the web anyway. Most of the pics in that thread were taken from the net anyway;)

It says a lot when most original posters viewers don't look in anymore...

Mat.

Clio 182 Trophy
Gutted for you fella. :(

Lovely looking motor.

Does look like a low speed shunt though, 25-30mph and the whole back end would be almost unrecognisable.

Oh yes Russ its exactly the same as your example of a kilt :rolleyes:

you know what i was trying to say cleverdick, you said its wrong to put german looking plates on a french car.

And lets not get started on your car in your avatar :rasp: Love all the bolt on bits.

At what point did i mention my car, or any car in fact?

Ive bolted nothing on my car in the way that your trying to suggest, my car has nothing to do with this thread has it?

What not post some pics of your car so we can have a poke at that.?

As has been pointed out to me she is on here from 7am - 12am most days and doesn't have a life

Whether someone is on here all day or not doesnt mean she doesnt have a life. The fact that these things bother YOU suggests you need to get a life. Your comment earlier was uncalled for at a time of stress for Jordan.

The comments here you've posted quite clearly suggest you have nothing useful to offer this forum other than slating peoples cars and trying to get clever with people.

I suggest you leave it at that and leave our club alone.