ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed!

took the plates off before it got picked up on the wagon... they took it away to their place (UK Assistance or something?) and said they would estimate the cost of the repair and get back to me.... but they havent yet!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Not read the whole thread but was it really 20/30mph? Surely it would of wrecked the backend especially if you were at a stop?

Hope it all gets sorted anyway.

alls good with the car, get it back on the 25th/26th june :D

woop woop!! only a corsa for a short time then ;) and you can keep the mods coming ;)

Not read the whole thread but was it really 20/30mph? Surely it would of wrecked the backend especially if you were at a stop?

just bashed in the boot floor and the rear bumper lad

jamie

nice one, only got 10 or so days. Did u get a courtesy car?

corsa :mad: lol

yeah.. i would say at LEAST 20mph... considering he could have clearly seen me and he was only about a car length away previously anyway...