ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Hi,
today i had just fitted my speakers in my car and i went with my mate to take some pictures of the cars, and afetr leaving my house about a minute down the road i heard wining so i was trying to listen where it was coming from. And then i never realised that my mate had stopped in traffic infront of me and it was too late to have stopped and i went into the back of him at about 20. My car is quite badly damaged a few things bent on the underside, and his boot floor is creased is this a definate write off, is there nothing that can be done to make it not be a write off? also what category would it be and how much would it cost to be repaired??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Who do you think we are, Uri Gellar??

This is a car forum not a mind reading forum! ;)

Got any pics dude??

vers le haut doigt milieu
Harsh to hear, I have seen people re-jig some monsters but I don't think it will be worth the expense.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
okay ill try get some pics tomorrow im devestated, my dads mate has a jig and works on alot of crashed cars so im taking both the cars to him tomorrow to see what he can do:(

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
cheers, oh how i wish i could turn back time, how badly does a claim affect insurance

My mate went into the back of me at crawling speed because i was stopped at the lights looking with my mate at some fit birds, He too was adrmiring and didnt see me stopping lol.

Luckily no damage. Or he would have been for it.

If i was you take the opportunity to fix it by yourself. Insurance will probably hike up if you claim. Or you could get sport bumpers now?

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
ive got a bumper and bonnet in my garage, i can get a wing for around £40 and a slam pannel for about £40 so mine should be alright, its just his im worried about, but the is a bit of damage to his rear quarter, which was done before the crash so my dad says get it checked out as all the damage to the boots may not have been caused by me

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
bit off topic and sorry to hear your misfortune-its the sort of thing that happens to me but does anyone know the thread with the 182 with front end in a lake or reservoir. its from earlier this year i think the front end is well in the water. if i rememer right its some guys up north on a day out driving nutty and takin pics. cheers if anyone knows-wife wants to see the pic of it

E36 328
^^^^^
ditto

Whatever you do dont go through the insurance, the money you spend on fixing everything will not be as much as your insurance will charge you, not just for the following renewal but for the few years remember!

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Right i have now got it all fixed, ill post pics of the car from crashed to now when i get in later.