ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crazy Half Assed Project, after ideas on where

Clio1.2, C2 VTR, 1.9 MJet
Well seen as my car got smashed into i stripped the rear out to clean all the glass etc etc, and as i was doing it noticed glass was hiding everywher, so i stripped the whole rear to get to glass tht was hidden, then had a thought, PROJECT TIME !!!

always wanted to do sumthing wacky and crazy, and something totally different, ive got a few ideas, as i like my audio i was thinking of hiding absolutely everything, speakers amps subs, seen as they robbed my stuff i have to start again, been looking into white or cream leather tailoring, this will prove to be very difficult i think, what do you guys think, or do u just think im complete nuts, my friend says we really likes the racing look but to be honest i dont want an ugly inside, IDEAS please if you would.

wanting some white sports seats too

in time to come im wanting a 172 conversion, car is 1.2 8valver poor yes i kno but all i can insure !!

001.jpg

002.jpg

rear seatbelts gone
004.jpg

009.jpg

thought wed say bye to the rooflining too
017.jpg

rear wiper may aswell go
021.jpg

what a mess
028.jpg

029.jpg

good point raised, i seen some white on black but cnt quite remember what was white

It's A Reno
I love the skip look. Never seen that before, and is very original.
With it being a 1.2, with a heavy leather interior, will it be able to actually move? :)

fake lightweight leather hehe, plus its lost 30kg from rear seats and god knows what else from the full doorcars metals, plastics etc, so in theory if anything it will weigh exact same with leather going in

TrackCar & F30 330d
Line the whole interiour in alcantara. I allways wanted to do that to mine but dont have the time these days. and its gona have a cage soon so no point lol.

Fully strip it, and wack 2 bucket seats in = mintness :)

Of and get smaller wheel, what are the ones you have on atm? 20's? ;)

It's A Reno
Is that your car at the rear? The one with the red seats. ;)

AS you've gone this far, agree with what has been said. Fully strip it, lightweight front seats, done.

Line the whole interiour in alcantara. I allways wanted to do that to mine but dont have the time these days. and its gona have a cage soon so no point lol.

Fully strip it, and wack 2 bucket seats in = mintness :)

Of and get smaller wheel, what are the ones you have on atm? 20's? ;)

hahaha 17" i wanted 16 but cudnt say no to them at £80,

needs lowering too however may rub arches, this alcantara, that would cost me and arm and one of my legs yes, buckets is a defo, am i crazy in thinking full white interior

yeah i like the sound of that cheers matey, original plastics back in then, painted black, white roof, white inserts ?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
If you can trim the plastics in black leather or something or atleast some of them. Theres a lot of plastic in a Renault :( Cloth bits replaced with white/cream leather, white inserts in the seats and white roof lining/pillars?

dnt know if they wud go bk in too well with leather on, paint black and trim inserts?