ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crazy Jap street racing

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I can't figure out if i've seen those vids before, or if all those Jap street racing vids look the same?

If that was a NFSU game i'd have hit something within the first minute, let alone doing it for real. :S

They'd have to scrape me out of the car with a spatula if I tried that.....instant death into a truck. :dead:

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
How the funk do they get away with it? Oh 'Police cars here are only factory tuned.If you can do better than 180K they can't catch you, so they don't even try'

Titanium 182
thats some scary stuff, couldnt look away, camera car has some poke to it.
also any one know what brand of toaster they used to record it with?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
And the thing about jap police is bull s**t! They might have factory tuned cars but they have r35 gtr's as police cars.... So even if it is factory tuned it's 500 bhp of factory tune...

STOP watching fast and the furious and thinking its all true and it makes you a bank of knowledge lol

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I'm not sure he can drive, does he think he is Senna with his throttle stabbing? They are just HK chavs as far as I am concerned and one day will have a massive crash if there is a loose drain cover or a slow car pulls the wrong way.

Also in the last vid he says "We are the strawberry with colour and we are filiming the midnight illeagal street racing". What is with their name?

Nippy white cup
While I agree about the stabbing of the throttle after watching the pro race drivers on Best motoring it seems to be the done thing over there lol

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Defenietly not Japanese. I think Japanese street racing officially ended with Kanko racing in the Osaka bayarea.
Do a youtube for Kanko racing, also pretty crazy stuff.