ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cream leather seats

Just been offered to get my car seats reupholstered (if thats a real word) from the ugly extreme 3 seats to full cream leather for around £350. Is this a good price? includes headrests done too

Its the whole seats done, front and rear, including front headrests. I have no idea how its done, whether hes just covering the seats in the leather or taking the material off the seats down to the foam and doing it properly.

I dont know much more myself yet, someone whos trying to get into doing leather seats for cars asked my dad and he past it onto me.

Thats silly cheap. My mate does this for a job and the leather for most cars still costs him something like £450!

Id question the quality at this price

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 17 March 2005

Thats silly cheap. My mate does this for a job and the leather for most cars still costs him something like £450!

Id question the quality at this price
Yeah Id be asking him shed loads of questions about it. I think thats just a bit too cheap.