ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cribb's Evening meet! 1st of November.

ITB'd 182...
Due to interest am starting a thread

Next Sunday the 1st, around 6pm?

Get your name's down so we can see how many people to expect :)

1.Gup

TrackCar & F30 330d
Awww, now if this was just like last year i would have travled the 100miles from home to "see the bird" and come to the meet.
But the bird has finished uni and i'm more like 180 miles away :(
So i'll have to give it a miss
Boo Hoo lol

Qashcow
going to beat the 10 minute lap time? bet the loton, with its F1 spec handling package could squeeze a 9min out of the ring'!!

Chappers, where in FOD are you?

Monaco 53/468
I might pop along for a bit.

chappers11/Bomber - I'm from Ross so not a million miles away! And chappers11 I work in Mitcheldean

Qashcow
i used to live in Highnam, but im in the forest every weekend on my bike now. usually just the DH tracks at pedalabikeaway. my gf lives in Newent so am always around there and the Ross area :)

I live in Quedgeley now, if you guys wanted to pop round then we'll get on the M5? or will you go across the bridge?

Guppy, monmouth isnt far, let me know perhaps

Will let you lot know when we have a mini meet in Monmouth aswell.
Please dooo thats where i'm at 6 form
i used to live in Highnam, but im in the forest every weekend on my bike now. usually just the DH tracks at pedalabikeaway. my gf lives in Newent so am always around there and the Ross area :)

I live in Quedgeley now, if you guys wanted to pop round then we'll get on the M5? or will you go across the bridge?

Guppy, monmouth isnt far, let me know perhaps
pedalabikeaway is about a bike ride away from me haha
I might pop along for a bit.

chappers11/Bomber - I'm from Ross so not a million miles away! And chappers11 I work in Mitcheldean
not far from me at all! i learnt to drive around Ross :cool: