ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

criminal offence!!

mk3 golf gti
so today im driving along minding my own business when i clock a grey 197 coming the other way, i think, that looks nice, then as it gets closer, i see the crime of all crimes. not only has it had a horrendous roof rack (yes, roof rack) put on it, but on top of this roof rack there were some window cleaning ladders!!!! surely you'd buy a van, or at least an estate, what is wrong with some people!!!

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
don't see the problem why can't the guy have a nice car, from his window cleaning job. car are for use not to look at

MCS R56
Maybe he was just taking care of some business. It's his car, he can do what the heck he wants. It's a Clio!

mk3 golf gti
i totally agree but dont you think its not really the car for the job??
its a car to be driven fast, at home on the track and road, not a load carrying workhorse!

mk3 golf gti
bloody hell wish i hadnt said anything now!! i know it is his car and he can do what he wants but just thought it a bit odd to see a quick point to point car doing the job of a diesel tank!

mk3 golf gti
going shopping is a little different from using it as a works vehicle. we only have our clio as our main car and it does everything we need it too, but i wouldnt use it for my work

Clio 200 FF
might have had to sell his van to put the cash towards the 197 - blew all his savings so has to use the car for his work?

probably takes the rack off at weekends when playing :)

197 with ladders is nothing compared to these

31082006356sml.jpg

lambor%20bike%20rack%202.jpg

Clio 200 FF
well the Lotus needs a pushbike for when it breaks down and the Lambo needs 1 for when it runs out of fuel :)