ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Criticism Welcome :)

Ph 2 172
Well, finally got my OZ F1's back from the powder coaters and got them on my car. Pictures below. I know not everyone on here will like it because its not a sheep with anthracite turinis. Lol. What does everyone think? Criticism is welcome as I'm not too bothered what people say because, personally I love it. Lol.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312218992.399359.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312218992.399359.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 101
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312219014.377139.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312219014.377139.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 149
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312219032.177329.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312219032.177329.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 191
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312219051.746334.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312219051.746334.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 152
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312219075.875314.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312219075.875314.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 113
  Ph 2 172
Figured it wouldnt be to everyones taste lol. But the logic behind it is to try and do something different. Too many people following what everyone else is doing. Turinis, eibachs and carbon lol. Im not saying theres anything wrong with that, because it a proven look that we all know works and looks good, but its just not for me. Lol.

Figured it wouldnt be to everyones taste lol. But the logic behind it is to try and do something different. Too many people following what everyone else is doing. Turinis, eibachs and carbon lol. Im not saying theres anything wrong with that, because it a proven look that we all know works and looks good, but its just not for me. Lol.

I never understand that logic. I could smother my face in poo. Nobody else does that. Does that make me individual or mental?

If your car was black/silver it would look awesomerer.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
w**k, looks toy town imo

Do people who do this ever think how much of a tard they look when driving about with glow in the dark paint?

Not my bag chap

172cup
Turinis, eibachs and carbon lol. Im not saying theres anything wrong with that, because it a proven look that we all know works and looks good, but its just not for me. Lol.

Dont compare the Turinis anthracite with that alien green man, youre gonna burn in hell :D

Ph 2 172
Thanks for the comments, good and bad. It would look awesome if the car was black but that has been done already...
It does look good with white wheels but Ive had white wheels for 3 years now and its time for a change. Sick of cleaning brake dust off white wheels!!
Its not glow in the dark paint, its Kawasaki Ninja Green. lol
Like i said before, not everyone will like it, I know that. But its different and I like it. Suppose its a bit of a 'Marmite' car.

53 Clio's & counting
Fair play for trying something different, im fully behind that, but il have to agree the colours dont go very well.

clio 5door sport rep
makes your car look like a dragon.... lol

i like the wheels.... dont like the colour..... sorry. but as long as you like them dude then its money well spent.

1.2 Dynamique
I strangely quite like that, I think a deep blue would've looked awesome though

Ph 2 172
Thanks for all the comments people, good and bad. I understood that not everyone would like it. Deep blue would have been good, didnt really think of that. Ive got my original 16 inch 172 wheela that im keeping for winter. Anyone got any suggestions on colour? I was thinking maybe a deep purple or blue?

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Thanks for all the comments people, good and bad. I understood that not everyone would like it. Deep blue would have been good, didnt really think of that. Ive got my original 16 inch 172 wheela that im keeping for winter. Anyone got any suggestions on colour? I was thinking maybe a deep purple or blue?

Bronze would look mint!