ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

croydon high street ...naghty race .,black 1.2 with mk1 2.o lump init

clio 172
no from tiger .towards south croydon bus garage car turned into petrol before bus garage. driver told me his car had a mk1 2.0 lump init.not gana lie it was kinda fast.but the car was totaly sleeper as i falt it was a 1.2 lol,.

clio 172
no it was 2002 i think.i dident rely get a good look at it becouse i was ov in front lol..,

black clio 2002 1.2 ..

1.2 16valve sport
jonnip dont no who you are because it was me in the black clio aveit. Its a mark to 54 plate with a mark 1 1.8 16v engine conversion done by me and the mate in the back or passesnger seat cnt memba were he was. was a laugh wud of carried on but car was running off of ur fumes lol.

Chav Rocket
why do you want to know who i am?
F7R is the 2.0 16v MK1 engine :)
F7P is the 1.8 16v MK1 engine.

clio 172
car is nice olly have to meet up some time go for a drive take some pics.i was gona pull back into the petrol but gaverd you was going out or somethink.so just left it.your car sounds propa nice.im haveing problems with mine atm tbh.clutch is slipping so bad since sliverston trax ws a great day but loseing so much power..