ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Forza 3 pics thread

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
My Spoon S2000.

Not massively powerful, but set up perfectly for Tsukuba.

20001.jpg

20002.jpg

20003.jpg

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Reflection.gif

whys the reflection in the top one not the same as the "second" picture? surly it should be exactly the same

forza.jpg

that photoshop looks wrong, the exhaust is straight so the detail is correct and the bit with the detail is curved, hence how it looks .

Dodgy one
Found a good copy of the Ring tazi so crashed it at 170 lol

whoops.jpg

Remember these from Gran tourismo, I was the first to do one and still am i think :)

400r.jpg

a.jpg

Those Fiats are mint too with 180ish hp

We were all giggling like little kids, lol

Was epic in car when I got launched.

Mulsanne FTW.

You get any of the VIP yo meet beforehand?

Nippy white cup
Not yet m8....went on COD for a bit then had a quick blast but didn't look at the replay from then...I'll try and get it done tonight tho as it will awezome

Chris

sedfrs2.jpg

that's me in the blue after hitting the wall when i took my hand off the pad to scratch my nose. was just going into my 4th spin when i got hit lol :eek:

TTRS & V50
Ok, ill sound like a noob then. How do you take photos ? and how do you upload ? and how do you put numberplates on ? and how do you get peado bear stickers ?

Sozzz.