ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Forza 3 pics thread

Polo + Micra
this is my only photo lol

Attachments

• chevvy1.jpg
    chevvy1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 84
Ok, ill sound like a noob then. How do you take photos ? and how do you upload ? and how do you put numberplates on ? and how do you get peado bear stickers ?

Sozzz.

not sure if there is a better way, but i did -

replay race
in the replay toolbar there's an icon for taking pics
take pic and save
upload pic to forza store front
go to my forza on the forza webby http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/default.htm and download, then upload to photobucket etc :)

don't know how you get numberplates or pedobear tho

Ok, ill sound like a noob then. How do you take photos ? and how do you upload ? and how do you put numberplates on ? and how do you get peado bear stickers ?

Sozzz.

ive put a numberplate on the storefront just go to vinyl groups and then search for gb plates and you should see them

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
where were the ones of the audi taken?????

Benchmark, Layout A

Sozzz.

Oh dear.

1. Press start > Photomode.
2. Once you've taken a picture, and saved it, it will ask to upload to the forza website
3. The numberplates and pedo bears were made by us, or bought off the store front.

Whats the "37" stickers all about?

Just a subtle reference from one of my favourite films (Clerks), I always use it when designing stuff or anything like that...and every single one of my cars is painted in my favourite colours, primer grey and red :)

Pedobear... lol :S

Do you have to be online to get all these extras? I can only fchange paint colour and add a few stickers/decals... How do you change alloys and stuff

Just buy them in the Upgrade section, no need to be online. Worth noting that most alloys are lighter than the OEM ones, and will therefore boost your cars PI, so if your car is already on the upper limit of a class some nice new alloys will probably push it up to the bottom of the next class.

my class A586 beast :D

datsold1.gif

439 bhp iirc. top end is a tame 160 mph, but gets to 120 quicker than most of the supercars i've raced :evil:

was a real handfull with just RWD, but a 4WD conversion and some tweeks to kill the understeer made it competitive :cool:

yup, have you downloaded the free DLC car and track pack from xbox live ? if not you'll need to get and do that to see them.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
how do you drift properly ? i cant seem to hold it with powerfull car's, if i use a Ac cobra detona i can easily drift .. strange

Nippy white cup
Lol sorry Si I keep forgetting...I have a nice bling Cayenne now so could do some new ones if we ever see you again? :p

Chris

lol, I'll be on again. I've not been on the xbox much this last week or two for various reasons and when I have it's been on GTA as Brazo's loaned me TBOGT so I want to play through it asap to hand it back. Up for a Sunday evening session though if thats any good?

Megane Trophy #147
a few of my cars haven't been playing long tho

e30 m3
E30.jpg

focus rs
McRae.jpg

ridiculous mk2 golf
BattleScars.jpg

and my new FREE car woop woop
Halo.jpg

Played this a lot lately due to shingles, so a few more pics...

726635887_CZQYF-L.jpg

726635876_dtNuc-L.jpg

726635868_UrtTd-L.jpg

713798402_gQ4fh-L.jpg

The FXX and F50 GT are incredible, R3 and R2 are waaaay too easy with those cars. The 911s are more fun when you get to the silly fast stuff, very twitchy.

Nippy white cup
Couple of my 5 Turbo. Had an amazing one in FM2 and this one seems to be a brilliant A class car apart from the higher speeds (again just like my old one). I can't take credit for the brillant paint job tho :)

Forza7.jpg

5TURBO.jpg

Chris

Nippy white cup
Yep exactly what Chris says...erm Chris lol...but obviously the more side on to the car you are the more movement is visual

Chris (again ;))

Cheers Chris/Chris. The lack of normal photographic settings (i.e. displaying aperture as 1-100 instead of f2.8 - f18) is really throwing me.

if your gona get a new one, try and get an elite with the jasper chipset. been out for a good while now and apparently not one has broken yet. can get them on ebay pretty cheap brand new.

tiTTy & SV650
cheers, yeah I know to go for Jasper. Can get an arcade for £109 new from Game.

Can get an arcade with 4 games for £180 on amazon

I'll prob get a Jasper Arcade and buy a 20gb HD off ebay for £20 - is 20GB enough?

i'd go for 120gb. my 360 came with a 20gb and i could only fit one game on there (installing them to hd) and bought a 120gb from ebay for £50. didnt get a chance to use it as stupid thing rrod.....

think its worth spending the extra money though. not sure whether its cheaper to just buy an elite in first place??