ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Forza 3 pics thread

Nippy white cup
Few new ones

My dragster looking Alfa :)

FunnyCar.jpg

My 2010 GT3 RS

GT3RS2010.jpg

A little vid of it in action

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/chriscup1/Forza 3/?action=view&current=Forza2.flv

Chris

Nippy white cup
It is sort of drivable but obviously not in a competitive way. TBH I have slammed the anchors on there so it doesn't look like that when still but the suspension is comical and on incar I fell a bit sick after a few mins of wallowing about lol

umm.. downloaded them from the website. did Auto Smart Fix on Photoshop, then uploaded them on Photobucket.

nth's picture on the previous page is amazing though! Teach us how!!
try using flickr, or are you reffering to the type of shot?

Nippy white cup
Done a quick one of an M3 GTS....I tuned it up and coincidentally it came out at almost the same BHP as the real thing! lol

Attachments

• M3GTS.jpg
    M3GTS.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 81

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
few pics

jap shed complete with scene stickers
jdm.jpg

shed.jpg

deckeds15.jpg

2 random ones
bmw.jpg

Forza2.jpg

tag is AgenT PhaT

lol how did you manage to roll that 206? I've never rolled a car in forza without hitting a high kerb!

Need to start playing this again, only got a couple of achievements left to get. Just annoys me with its long loading times though!

Nippy white cup
Nice pics Joey...they look nice and crisp!

Vid of my 264mph RX7...a little tricky at full speed lol

Last edited by a moderator:
lol how did you manage to roll that 206? I've never rolled a car in forza without hitting a high kerb!

Need to start playing this again, only got a couple of achievements left to get. Just annoys me with its long loading times though!

Ermm, it was a real obscure set up, like maximum stiffness on rebound and maximum softness on bump damping. Then went round at like 30mph and rolled! Think it only works there though because of the corners camber.

Only ever use Flickr now, so that'll be why they look alright :)