ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Forza Time Attack Challenge: Round 3.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cliosport Forza Time Attack Challenge: Round 3

The winner of each round will pick the car and track for the next round.

If that same person wins twice in a row, then the car/track choice will be handed whoever finishes second.

WINNER OF ROUND TWO: Alex 182

Rules:

All cars must be standard. Straight from the Arcade garage. No tuning permitted.
No driving aids are permitted. Including ABS.
Simulation Steering ONLY.
Automatic clutch is permitted, but you'll just look like a homo.
Tyre pressure adjustments are permitted.

If your console is online, then add me as a friend (GT: Manmoths) and if you post a quick time, we can check it's valid.
If your console is not connected to the Internet, then you must post a screenshot of the FULL leaderboard screen before it's validated.

Round 3 - Monday 26th March to Sunday 1st April

Car: Renaultsport Clio 197

Track: Nurburgring Grand Prix Full

PLEASE POST ALL LAP TIMES IN THIS THREAD IN RED.

Only lap times with no warning marker (!) will be valid.

I'll update this first post as the times come in. So it's simple to update, I'll only post the top FIVE times in this first post.

Please try and keep spam and off-topic chat to a minimum. Try to keep this for just lap times and related chat.

Awesome to see it as the Clio 197 (I'm a DLC-less pauper) I'll have a blast on this tonight if I get chance, like the slightly slower cars, find I can drive them a lot closer to their edge without getting markers. I'll still be an eternity off the leaders though :eek:

Looking forward to it...

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
2:26.998

I didnt think that was a bad effort with a joypad, would love a propper wheel to go as smooth as possible

Fiesta ST
Hopefully be able to put a bit more time in this week, not a big fan of the track as its so bumpy in parts, but will give it a shot later on today

Nippy white cup
I'll try and get involved on this one....didn't really get on last times so more effort needed this time!

172 Cup
It would be good if people could post their gamertags along with their times so we can have an active leaderboard going.

Fiesta ST
It would be good if people could post their gamertags along with their times so we can have an active leaderboard going.

Most peoples gamer tags are on the left so you can just look at that eg i can see yours is bwaarp. Or failing that get someone to add you to the club and you can see everyone's time on the Xbox and race their ghost etc.

Fiesta ST200
Okay I had a quick go just now before I make the trip next door to the girlfriends.

Could someone invite me to the club please? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
2:25.0 from me. I could spend the next week trying to match Timps and Alex's times :eek:

An orange one
Where do you do these laps? Is it in rivals? Or just offline?

Quite fancy a shot at round 4

350z GT
I know its somebody else turn to pick but did we already have the top gear track in a Kia Cee'd?

Just done about 20 laps and best i can get is a 1.39.511

Top 1% on that track though so im smiling :) (thats with manual clutch and no assists btw)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
If anyone wants a little challenge hows about Porsche 997 GT2 with every single upgrade and whatever tune you like round the ring, I just set a 7.20.079 next person below me on the leader board is stu with a 7.35.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
It's all about everyone having the exact same car with the same tune so it is all down to driver skill