ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS @ PFC Expo Donington 12/10/2014

Clio 200T
I'm going but with a different club.

Will try try and get a chance to see some of you though

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
How is the winner of the big AF pack decided lucky dip or awarded for best car or other ?

As far as I'm aware it will be a prize draw. Only fully paid up members who have their cars on our stand will be entered into the draw as far as I know.

RB 182 FF,1.2 16V
See you there Ron.
Last time I went round Donington was at a Yamaha Motorcycle Racing School a while ago!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be attending in my Fiesta, if it gets delivered in time that is.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
VIP Wristbands have arrived for ClioSport Club Members joining our stand.

LOTS of goodies coming your way :)

10551494_10154590043425721_6615999223253892797_o.jpg

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Cause it looks a bit daft unless there is some special part of PFC that other clubs cant get to but we can?

Not daft at all.

We need to distinguish between our members and regular PFC visitors/attendees, as we're not providing AF and refreshments for the entire venue !

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Not daft at all.

We need to distinguish between our members and regular PFC visitors/attendees, as we're not providing AF and refreshments for the entire venue !

Cool. Although I still don't see why I need to wear soemthing stating VIP cliosport for that rather than just a voucher or even a band that doesn't have VIP written on it just seems weird.
But it's nice to know that to admin every single one of us is a very important person. I will make sure I remember to feel very special wearing it assuming a vw is ok on the stand as I won't have our Clio with me that day.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Cool. Although I still don't see why I need to wear soemthing stating VIP cliosport for that rather than just a voucher or even a band that doesn't have VIP written on it just seems weird.
But it's nice to know that to admin every single one of us is a very important person. I will make sure I remember to feel very special wearing it assuming a vw is ok on the stand as I won't have our Clio with me that day.

It's just easier to distinguish who to dish out free drinks and food to all day if our members wear wristbands.

Veeee-Dub on da stand!

All welcome mate.

Won't Lesley have the RB that day?