ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS @ PFC Expo Donington 12/10/2014

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
:( Have a good one folks. Despite wanting to be there I cannot make it unfortunately. My car just needs too much doing to it and I don't fancy driving it far in it's current state. I'm sick of it to be honest! LOL! I look forward to the pics :)

Iceburg silver 172
Just booked my ticket! quick question if my mates do want to come can they pay on the door? either way if they dont ill be coming on my own! haha how tragic is that

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Yeah they can pay on the day. Don't worry about coming on your own mate! There's loads of us there and it's going to be a very social day ;)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
:( Have a good one folks. Despite wanting to be there I cannot make it unfortunately. My car just needs too much doing to it and I don't fancy driving it far in it's current state. I'm sick of it to be honest! LOL! I look forward to the pics :)

Gutted :(

See you soon mate.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
If anyone else is up for joining us at this event there's only a few days left to prebook tickets.

Here's 5 very good reasons to show your car off on our stand

1. PFC have allocated us a stand in a prime position directly outside the main event arena.

2. We have free Auto Finesse products worth £19.99 to give away to all CS full members bringing their cars onto our stand.

3. There will be free hot and cold drinks as well as various snacks available to everyone bringing their cars onto our stand.

4. There will be lots of prizes to be won including an Auto Finesse Ultimate Car Cleaning Kit worth £169.99!

5. We have a couple of other lovely surprises up our sleeves!

Don't forget to write 'ClioSport.Net' in the 'club stand box' on the booking form.

Tickets available from here http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/store/

Clio 172 Flamer
Unfortunately, I wont be able to make it!

Missed last Saturday as well as I snapped my wrist in 3 places, maybe i should give football up :(

Means no driving for at least 4 weeks!!!!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
If you are still thinking of attending this show you need to know that if you want to bring your car onto our club stand, you need to book your tickets before midnight tonight.

After midnight there will be no club stand tickets being sold whatsoever.

You must enter ClioSport.Net into the club stand section of the booking form.

Tickets available here http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/performance-french-cars/

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Okay thanks! I'll wait to see when others are getting there for :smile:
We will all be there from when it opens at 9am drinking coffee so feel free to join us mate.

We are setting everything up the night before so it'll all be ready for the morning.

CLIO 172
Can't wait for Sunday. This will be my second Donington outing with Cliosport.net. Is there gonna be a convoy down the country on the morning?

Clio Cup 172
Bit off topic but does anyone know if there is a nearby jet wash. Travelling down from Scotland on Saturday so think it may need a wash before appearing on the CS stand

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Can I ask that everyone comes and grabs a name badge sticker when they arrive at the stand. It will make the admins life so much easier knowing who everyone is.

There's going to be about 55 of you and I guarantee I won't remember your names or forum usernames when you tell me lol :)

Ron

CLIO 172
Can anyone help me please? I have just looked at my ticket pack for tomorrow and have discovered no stand pass as requested when booking. Hope this can be resolved as I am gutted not to be included. Cheers

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone help me please? I have just looked at my ticket pack for tomorrow and have discovered no stand pass as requested when booking. Hope this can be resolved as I am gutted not to be included. Cheers
Good point... I don't seem to have any form of parking pass in my pack either, despite entering CLIOSPORT.NET on the ticket purchasing form... Just a flyer and wrist band.

EDIT: Don't know why I bothered cleaning the car. Driving up to Nottingham from Wales (ready for tomorrow) and my car is filthy. Proper muddy :(