ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS vs Food - The Flaming Burger Challenge

340i
Yup, we'll be able to take more if we absolutely tank it at the start. Our body won't register that we're full as quickly iirc.

Ill give this until Wednesday for people to get their names down and their preferred day, then make a decision what day/time to do it on, so that people have a week to make any necessary arrangements.
Shall I book a table, or are we just going to roll up, like a BAUS, and order about 10x burgers ;)!

Book a table so we can all sit together I reckon!

then we can hold hands under the table.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
F*cking trek away. If it was closer I'd say I was coming and then not show up.

You lucky, lucky b*stards.

340i
Vagina. You will be coming either way, as ill be knocking on your door about half hour before the meat time.

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
That burger looks amazing! I'd never be able to finish that as I have a stomach of a small child!

My mate managed this the other night, looks a bit bigger that the challenge burger. 3 1/4lb burgers, 2 chicken burgers, 1 bean burger, onion rings, bacon & cheese.

282728_10100457271682678_39213191_n.jpg

^ That looks awesome too.

Starting to look forward to this challenge now. Who will finish first? Who will throw it all back up? GON' B EMOTIONAL!!

EDIT: Chris, no you're not AK. You're worse than him. Areef actually turned up to see Sy. Just gotta convince the fat boy to visit Notts.

182 Cup
1. Harpham (either day - i'm good with whatever time)
2. Gray (either day - I'm good with whatever time )
3. Clarkey182 (Jacob) preferably Thursday after 4?
4. Daveski (dunno why I am putting myself through this again) Wednesday anytime, has to be 730 or later on Thursday for me.
5. SarGara (can do either day, Wednesday prefered)
6. Bright (either day, evening preferred)

Be gentle, i'm a noob:p

340i
4. Daveski (dunno why I am putting myself through this again) Wednesday anytime, has to be 730 or later on Thursday for me.

Be gentle, i'm a noob:p

Ohhhh fresh meat.

Herro.

Swift Sport
7. SteBurns (maybe)(probably won't do the challenge I don't think)(either day... I think)(evening preferred)

7. SteBurns (maybe)(probably won't do the challenge I don't think)(either day... I think)(evening preferred)
8. Syn0b (although he's being a pussy and isn't doing the challenge - "oh noes, too many calories" - Diet Coke is your friend, son!!)
9. Feirny

Greg, your name is now on the list, so it's now official that you will in attendance, regardless of day/time. CS expects.

Megane r26
Attempted this twice at my local flaming grill an failed twice two :( its harder then it looks, left me insides backed up for a few days lmao

182 Cup
Yep fresh meat, haven't even got my cliosport stuff in the car yet :sly:

I'll be attempting the challenge, will have to suffer the meat sweats the likliehood is that I won't finish it. Can't moan for a tenner though!

Swift Sport

I'll be attempting the challenge, will have to suffer the meat sweats the likliehood is that I won't finish it. Can't moan for a tenner though!

If you need any Clio bits ask Daveski, he's always got something he wants to sell for a fraction of the price he paid for it lol.

Anybody else interested in coming?? Get your names down?! By the end of the day, ill be deciding on which day is best (it'll be an evening anyway) and getting an initial booking made, so that they know to expect us.

Good man. It's gonna be a good'un.
If you need any Clio bits ask Daveski, he's always got something he wants to sell for a fraction of the price he paid for it lol.
Lol. True dat. Mr Indecisive.

Its not the meat sweats you need to worry about, its the feeling like you need to spend the next 2 days on the loo afterwards.

As for bits for sale anyone want 4 cheap 195/50/15 tyres?

172 cup
I ordered this because I liked what was in it not long ago not realising it was a eating challenge until it came ha. The reason I couldn't finish it was the utter s**t quality of the burger, like chewing cardboard

Suzuki Jimny
I found that the burgers were good quality and very nice.

That hotel toilet got a hammering the morning after....

182 Cup

Hehe, funnily i'd already known of daveski before I even joined up here.
I just got myself a relative bargain of a steering wheel for £35 which, from pictures, isn't in bad nick (mine is horrible) Just need time to fit it now. :p

Right guys, I think we're going to go with these details...

Day: Wednesday 4th July

Time: 7pm alright for everyone?

Ill get a table for 10 booked, then if any more turn up on the night, then great. If anyone else extra do want to come, get your names down. I'm sure the place won't mind me ringing to change the booking (when i've booked it - ill do it tomorrow), or if not, just turn up on the night.

That alright for everyone?! I've tried to go with the majority, so hopefully you can all make it.