ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS vs Food - The Flaming Burger Challenge

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'll have my car back for this now.

It's a long way to come on an evening though, ideally want to go down with a fellow yorkshire (mainly to keep me awake on the drive home, food = sleep lol) but like said, Gregs working, unless I can find another willing participant...

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
We can't get more than 3 people to a food meet in the heart of yorkshire, never mind down south ;)

Nissan 350z
7 of us from work went and tried this last night, only 2 finished. One in 17mins, the other in 1hr 13mins.... I feel rough! :dead:
Can anyone remember where the Sherwin Arms upload their pics to, i had a quick search on FB but couldnt see any Burger Challenge pics on their page.

Swift Sport
Can someone edit the title with the time and date of this meat? It might help me remember to turn up!

Last edited:
Just booked a table for 10 under the name of Arif Khan. Actually LOL'd a little when he said "id better prewarn the kitchen staff".

Just for Ste:

Day/Time: WEDNESDAY 4TH JULY 7PM !!

If anybody else wants to come, please do not hesitate to PM me or drop a message in here, then ill add another number onto the booking, just incase.

Last edited:

AK

M240i
Just booked a table for 10 under the name of Arif Khan. Actually LOL'd a little when he said "id better prewarn the kitchen staff".

Just for Ste:

Day/Time: WEDNESDAY 4TH JULY 7PM !!

If anybody else wants to come, please do not hesitate to PM me or drop a message in here, then ill add another number onto the booking, just incase.

FLOL, f**k off, did you? LOL.

I'm gunna cancel it ;)!

Nissan 350z
Nearly 24hrs since i attempted this and i still havent eaten again, just cant face food. One of my work colleagues has gone home ill (not the guy who finished in 17mins, he hasnt flinched).

The burger was nice and the chilli helped add some flavour to it. Overall very good value for money :)

Last edited:
Yeah, don't worry. Table is booked and we'll be there (unless anyone gets scared and decides to "be on their period" on that day). ;)

Ill put a reminder out on Tuesday, to ensure that people are still going. Either way, Sym0n and I will be there, even if every single other person does drop out LOL.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
It's a long way to come on an evening though, ideally want to go down with a fellow yorkshire (mainly to keep me awake on the drive home, food = sleep lol) but like said, Gregs working, unless I can find another willing participant...

Hi.

YES LEW. Get on the challenge though. I'm sure you'll be fine on Thursday :S ... lol

1. Harpham (either day - i'm good with whatever time)

2. Gray (either day - I'm good with whatever time )
3. Clarkey182 (Jacob) preferably Thursday after 4?
4. Daveski (dunno why I am putting myself through this again) Wednesday anytime, has to be 730 or later on Thursday for me.
5. SarGara (can do either day, Wednesday prefered)
6. Bright (either day, evening preferred)
7. SteBurns (maybe)(probably won't do the challenge I don't think)(either day... I think)(evening preferred)
8. Syn0b (although he's being a pussy and isn't doing the challenge - "oh noes, too many calories" - Diet Coke is your friend, son!!)
9. Jenic - Yes, you are coming!!
10. Lewisflintham

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
lol, maybe. As Ryan is up for it too. Depends if my car is back together tomorrow or not.

I'm comin too. Not sure yet about the challenge. All the "it kills you the next day" comments don't sell it well.

This is a concern, I'm camping at silverstone for the F1 thursday onwards so don't want to be keeling over in pain while everyone else tries to work out how my (humongous) tent goes up lol.

Weo

I've tried this and failed misserably

Unfortunatly, I'm at work, but if shift changes I'll pop along! Won't be having this though as the burgers are horrid! Sorry to put a downer on it!

Also you can opt for the challenge or not in which you get 15mins if you do decide to try it. Man it's hard! ;)