ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF2023?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Jeez thats a blast from the past. Went there in my teens on camp with the air cadets 🤣🤣
I went on a supercar experience day about 10 years ago and had a right laugh trying to pedal an Ariel Atom round in the rain. Spent more time going sideways than in a straight line 🤣

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I went on a supercar experience day about 10 years ago and had a right laugh trying to pedal an Ariel Atom round in the rain. Spent more time going sideways than in a straight line 🤣

Ahh reminds me of FCS 2005 there.

I'd just bought some second hand OZ F1 wheels with mismatched tyres and didn't want to put a new set on for the track session (Bruntingthorpes surface ate tyres IIRC). To combat the chronic understeer I ended up steering like Alonso in the Renault F1 of the same year 😂

Lift off oversteer and the marbles finally got me in the end.

View attachment FCS-Spin.mp4

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh reminds me of FCS 2005 there.

I'd just bought some second hand OZ F1 wheels with mismatched tyres and didn't want to put a new set on for the track session (Bruntingthorpes surface ate tyres IIRC). To combat the chronic understeer I ended up steering like Alonso in the Renault F1 of the same year 😂

Lift off oversteer and the marbles finally got me in the end.

View attachment 1630703
For 2005 the film quality is top notch sir. "smooth" at the end haha.

I used to love this video:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Apparently its a brilliant track too.

On a sunny day, IMO it’s one of the best tracks in the UK, with the exception of Oulton.

I had a day there in the flamer and it was awesome. The views and track itself are top notch. Here are a few photos and a vid;

1675787775747.jpeg
1675787830673.jpeg

1675787858787.jpeg
1675787927478.jpeg

There is an off at 14mins 15 seconds or so… showing how direzzas don’t like the smallest bit of rain 🤣

Although it was a bit foggy in the morning. I thought the photographer was taking the piss when he sent this over, but no, it was that bad 😂🤣

1675787965567.jpeg

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
On a sunny day, IMO it’s one of the best tracks in the UK, with the exception of Oulton.

I had a day there in the flamer and it was awesome. The views and track itself are top notch. Here are a few photos and a v

View attachment 1630733
View attachment 1630734

View attachment 1630735
View attachment 1630736

There is an off at 14mins 15 seconds or so… showing how direzzas don’t like the smallest bit of rain 🤣

Although it was a bit foggy in the morning;

View attachment 1630737

They have got to be some of the best track pictures (other then the foggy one) that I've ever seen.

Watching vid now x

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Its a good 6.5 hours away from me personally. It will be more for others, im sure.

But, id be more than happy to make the journey if its suitable for us.

Over to you @Nik 👌

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member

I had a day there in the flamer and it was awesome. The views and track itself are top notch. Here are a few photos and a vid;

View attachment 1630733
View attachment 1630734

View attachment 1630735
View attachment 1630736

Although it was a bit foggy in the morning. I thought the photographer was taking the piss when he sent this over, but no, it was that bad 😂🤣

View attachment 1630737

Haha just watched it - bear plop, love the chat at the end too 🤣 .

I mean this in the nicest possible way but your a bellend for selling the Clio, it seems so perfect.

andybond

ClioSport Club Member

View attachment 1630733
View attachment 1630734

View attachment 1630735
View attachment 1630736

View attachment 1630737

Conversely when it’s wet there it’s biblical!

41A7ED87-5515-43C2-A9A0-18B86DF4B7FC.jpeg
View attachment IMG_3697.MOV1D3BF0E6-01A2-404C-8985-CBACDA2B4DA9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.