ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSL Detailed

Turbos.
After bumps, scrapes and abuse during 2008 i decided the car needed some deserved TLC for the new year. I entrusted Rob @ Supercar Detailing with the work and am really happy it! Whilst he was doing that i repaired the car port so she can stay out of the elements over the artic winter! I have no before/during pictures, but here are some from this afternoon after picking her up...

P1050721.gif

P1050724.gif

P1050719.gif

P1050717.gif

P1050716.gif

P1050733.gif

P1050734.gif

P1050741.gif

P1050749.gif

P1050745.gif

P1050748.gif

P1050754.jpg

P1050755.gif

P1050758.gif

P1050769.gif

P1050763.gif

P1050762.gif

P1050767.gif

P1050739.gif

P1050778.jpg

P1050752.gif

P1050783.jpg

P1050774.gif

P1050786.gif

I'm in two minds with the car now. Its definetly a 'keeper' but i'm thinking about a vinyl wrap, otherwise i'm going to spend money on making it factory fresh through 2009. The list is currently:

- Refurb/Replace three of the wheels
- New wheel ///M badging
- New kickplates
- New steering wheel
- New Recaro seat padding
- Nearside Sidekskirt needs re-painting (bad colour match)
- Front bumper respray (badly done by BMW)
- Bonnet respray (stone chips)
- New wing mirror backing plate (corrosion)

But don't worry, i'm not turning into a cleaning freak, got a trackday booked already :rasp:

M2 / Golf GTI
Weird how you have corrosion on your backing plate. My bosses old M3 had exactly the same problem. He never did anything about it, kept telling him to take it to BMW. I managed to convince him to take back his poorly looked after alloys though and they gave him a new set heavily discounted.

I dread to think how much that cost you, rich boy! lol..

Decided on a colour yet? Thats a scary list of things you want to do though, a good few grands worth at least!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Do those AP's fit the Z4M hub by the way!

She looks great! - Esp for a 5yr old car.

Turbos.
He did! My driveway is sandy after being recently re-laid. The whole underside was done...

No problems Jon! Not sure on the brakes Ali, but i presume it is the same kit.

Turbos.
Front: £1,792.85
Rear: £923.42

That has reminded me that Pagids are a better option than the Ferodos which is another thing for the to-do list!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
gorgeous, love the csl's!

how about white and refurb the wheels anthracite? prob been done before but will look great imo

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Haha and why not?

reminds me of the white Z4M on CSL wheels

A silver Honda
gorgeous, love the csl's!

how about white and refurb the wheels anthracite? prob been done before but will look great imo
I swear someone posted a pic of one that had a full wrap in that colour on here.

Looks stunning dude:cool:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
absolute p**n that chief.

looks pretty good nic, so i dont know if i would change all the stuff your on about?!