ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS Saturday NW Convoy

320d
I'm glad its raining. Means people won't notice my car is dirty. I haven't got time to clean it, however it will have a brand new Aux belt and Kit so it won't sound like a Mini Cooper S lol

Driven not detailed....

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Mine will be up on axel stands tomorrow hopefully. Bolt at the end of the anti roll bar has sheared off, god knows how long thats been like that, doesn't feel any different to drive lol. Got two today so gonna replace them both.

If you are going down the M6 you could meet me and a couple of others at Junction 26/25?
What time will you be meeting there?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Mine will be up on axel stands tomorrow hopefully. Bolt at the end of the anti roll bar has sheared off, god knows how long thats been like that, doesn't feel any different to drive lol. Got two today so gonna replace them both.

I think we will be meeting up around 7.45 near junction 25. Scott should be able to confirm.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

I think we will be meeting up around 7.45 near junction 25. Scott should be able to confirm.

hai!

wanna meet me rob and matt in wigan before meeting up with the rest of the NW lot?

im thinking

anyone from wigan, meet in sainsburys car park on warrington road 7:40 then head down when everyones arrived?

anyone else passing wigan is welcome to meet here beforehand. the sainsburys is cheap for petrol too if people need it; £1.33 for super iirc

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone coming from the north on the M6 who'd like to meet us here, you will have to get off at Junction 26 and come through Wigan as 25 has no exit.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I need a fav off some one :D
I havent got a printer to print my name off will someone be able print one off for me??

RB Lutecia
Nothing like leaving it late at twenty to eleven the night before but what do you mean printing your name off ?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Balls, forgot to print my name off.

Looks like its a A4 paper and a marker pen!

Edit: Just incase anyone is daft like me and cant remember what services to take heres the postcode
WA16 0TL

Last edited:
You have to print your name off?! It's on my reg. Can I be excused?

I've not even had time to wash it! Ooer...

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Meh, i dont think you have to, i guess its more for the cars people want to see (famous cars as such) however im guessing most people already know your car!

BG182ff,explod Focus
Hi guys, as you are pretty much driving past my backdoor I was thinking I could tag onto your convoy as you pass sunny Stoke.
I'll be on the Keele Services slip road around 9am and will keep an eye open for a group of Clio's and join in as you pass so if you see a dirty BG Clio 182 slot in behind you, you know who it is.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
For f**k sake I've forgotten to print mine off too!!! And my printer is at work I'll take my fucked number plates I think and put them in my front window lol or up super early