ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Alloys Resprayed and car detailed

Fiesta ST-3
This afternoon I managed to grab some shots of the car before the rain has set in.

Spent last night and this morning detailing her after fitting some new bits.

New parts are

Resprayed Alloys
Xenon headlights
Colour coded bullets
New wing mirror
New rear bumper

I'm still waiting on the centre caps, I couldn't fit my splitter as she's too low lol and I have pressed private plates sitting next to me. I just need my confirmation letter back from the DVLA.

Let me know what you think... The camera doesn't do my hard work justice tbh.

From this...

SDC10281.jpg

To this...

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

Nice cup. You def need some clear repeaters, makes the side look so much different. What about colour matching the diamonds front and back as well. Just did mine a few weeks ago and i love the look of mine. And a cup splitter will set the front off nicely ! :)

Fiesta ST-3
Nice cup. You def need some clear repeaters, makes the side look so much different. What about colour matching the diamonds front and back as well. Just did mine a few weeks ago and i love the look of mine. And a cup splitter will set the front off nicely ! :)

Yeap all in the plans.

b/g 182, meg tourer
thats looking really nice. the new plates are a nice touch. just needs clear side repeaters, the center caps putting in and a splitter on there! its not too low for a splitter! get a skoda one... they dont crack/split like the cup ones.

172 cup
How much did the xenons set you back buddy? I have corrected my headlights with a DA Machine which has helped but they just don't look as good... I've went with better bulbs etc and it's still a but s**t in the dark.

Love the colour of the wheels, that's what I'm gonna aim for with my turinis when i sell em.

172 Cup
Those changes have totally transformed the look of the car there mate, loving that shade of anthracite for the wheels!

What suspension is it on if you dont me asking?

Fiesta ST-3
Thanks for all the comments lads :) a big thank you goes to my gf for her hard work polishing the glass haha!

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Looks great, i'd get those reflectors off the doors myself and clear side repeaters as above.

Fiesta ST-3
How much did the xenons set you back buddy? I have corrected my headlights with a DA Machine which has helped but they just don't look as good... I've went with better bulbs etc and it's still a but s**t in the dark.

Love the colour of the wheels, that's what I'm gonna aim for with my turinis when i sell em.

Theres a few sets knocking about on the for sale section for about £200. So around that.

BMW 118 M SPORT
looks stunning mate, i like the small touches to the car you have added to make it look fantastic :) keep up the good work

Ph1 172
out of interest what colour did you spray your wheels?

looks tidy that mate, keep up the good work :)