ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup driveshafts - GSF/ECP?

i've tried a quick search but haven't been able to find a definitive answer to a couple of quick questions -

does anyone know if ECP/GSF supply driveshafts for the 172 Cup? has anyone had one, and what 'make' was it? (do GKN supply them?)

are the 172 Cup shafts the same as others? (picked up that some of the shafts are different, but not sure how so)

any help appreciated

Mental 172 Cup
when i needed a new driveshaft i tryed ECP and GSF but i could only get one from renault!

not sure if they are different shafts for 172 cup as others!

thanks guys. Renault quoted me £185+VAT (no exchange) earlier but still haven't tried ECP/GSF (doesn't sound promising; will have to try a few different suppliers)

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
yeah we don't sell them and nor does anyone else as far as i know - renault only unfortunatly.

no joy with GSF, although ECP have suggested they can get shafts from a remanufacturer called Drivelink for £100+VAT exchange? anyone had one of these?