ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup in Oakengates

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Dont know if youre on this forum, but good to see another cup not too far away!!! Also saw a black/gold 182 parked in the car park the other day...anyone on here?

RS 200

heya, before you ask, it wasnt me you saw. are you from telford then?

I see quite a few 182s and cups around its just catching them with the cliosport sticker though.

See ya around

Chris

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Alright Chris, Im actually originally from Manchester (The NW lot know me!) just moved down here, so yeah based in Telford nr. Oakengates.

I have small internal sticker on rear window, I used to have fliers, but I felt that if someone put a flier on my car Id kill them, so I wouldnt want to do it to others...Used to have the big external rear sticker, but not a good accessory to have in Manchester (bit of a thief magnet!)

Take it easy

Donny

Hey Donnyo, Ill have to look out for you mate. I remember you saying you were moving down here when I last spoke too you back in Feb.

Keep a look out for me. :D

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

I said I was moving down, finally moved in last month (the same day as the bloody meet!!!) :sick:

I will, although Ive still not seen Mikes Vee, but I did see a silver V6 on the EP the other week.....mmmm nice!

I will look out for you, but Im still finding my feet around here, so if you see someone flying round Telford looking lost, THATS ME!!! ;)

LOL. I see a silver vee too flying up the EP dont know who it is.

Only ever seen Mikes Vee once lol.

Hahaha Im always getting lost and Ive lived round here for ages. :oops: I will def look out for you.

Where abouts you working Donnyo??

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

**Wend, working in Solihull, but trying to work from home as its easier to travel to in the mornings! ;)

Starting to look towards here but agencies are being a little lacking in getting back!!

**Amboboy, it was parked near the Place (formerly Oakengates Theatre) and was almost opposite the vets.

**Clio_rt_1.4 my plate is MJ 53 *** as there are at least 2 of us cup drivers around Telford.

182... again!

Donnyo, wasnt me then! Good luck with everything in telford, maybe see you and the others about sometime! Ive lived here since 1998, now near Mike but I,ve only seen his V6 twice! Reckon hes nocturnal!!;)

Cheers, Nick

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Where? When? dont forget I dont know Telford too well, I just know that I dont want it at the bridge (I think) on Wrekin Retail Park, as you can guarantee a shed load of the KroozTelford lot being there!!!

Im up for that mike. Dont see you about much I agree with Amboboy you are nocturnal. lol.

Any Suggestions of location thats easy to get to for donnyo.?? ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Hey!!! I know bits of Telford; Oakengates, Donnington, Priorslee, St. Georges, Town Centre...so Im not that bad, especially as I only moved here at the back end of June!!!

Im fine anywhere apart from Wellington, as I dont wanna get flashed several times if I get a little happy driving up the roads!!! :oops:

I cant get used to all these NSA roads compared to Manchester...its fun!!!

hahaha lol. How about Telford somewhere then?? Euston way by the railway station...?? someone decide on somewhere please.. lol. :cool:

Renault Laguna Coupe

decisions decisions! Euston Way would be ok, early next week - Monday or Tuesday? (Its Oulton Park on Wednesday).

Could move this to Meetings section and throw it open?

182... again!

Euston Way sounds OK, working til 9pm Mon so Tue would suit me best! Will be impressed if we can agree a date but fingers crossed! Easy about moving thread over, everone else? Cheers Nick

wow 6.30 is early mike. lol. sorry I dont get home till 5ish.. Are we just having drinks or eating?? Can we make it about 7.30?? sorry again :oops: Tuesday is good though. ;)

182... again!

Food and Drink! Now your Talking!! How about 7.00 onwards, eat later? Hope Donnyo is OK wiith this! :)